Company: Get Air Trampoline Parks
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Reports to: CFO
Location: GAM Corporate Offices - Roy, UT
Pay Status: Salary
Benefits Available: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision
Insurance, Holiday Pay, PTO, 401K vested from the beginning and
full access to our Get Air Trampoline Parks all around the
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes, Accountants and AP Clerks
Get Air Management (GAM), along with its sister companies, are
considered among the fastest growing businesses in Utah - employing
several thousand people in the area and across the country. Get Air
Management is seeking a competitive professional to drive its brand
forward. The company manages the major national brand Get Air
Indoor Trampoline Parks. To date, Get Air manages more than 70
trampoline parks across the world. Get Air Management is vertically
integrated, which provides tremendous opportunity for advancement.
Apply to be part of a growing company and expanding industry.
The Controller position is accountable for the accounting
operations of the company, to include the production of periodic
financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting
records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed
to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported
financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with
generally accepted accounting principles or international financial
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee company financials to ensure accuracy and reliability
to assist management in their responsibilities. Inform owners as to
the progress of their investments. Prepare financial
- Analyze general ledger transactions and review their
classifications to ensure correct coding.
- Conduct internal audits as necessary; including an evaluation
of proper accounting system controls.
- Participate in external audits as necessary.
- Initiate the budgeting process for all operating entities
within the companies.
- Meet and communicate with outside professionals including
attorneys, accountants, bankers, contractors, and other
professionals as required.
- Integrate financial information to assist attorneys in
- Understand and maintain cost accounting systems relative to new
projects including interaction with project managers and other
- Approve and sign off on all expenditures for the company,
- Provide training to Get Air facilities periodically.
- Hire, train, discipline, counsel, motivate, schedule, and lead
the accounting department.
Experience and Qualifications Requirements:
- Master's Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance.
- 5+ years accounting and management experience.
- CPA or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of GAAP, Federal and State Tax laws, and general
- Basic understanding of entity creation including LLC, S-Corps,
partnerships, and real estate investments.
- Knowledge of general ledger and job cost software including
NetSuite, Excel or related software.
- Outstanding written and oral communication required.
- International accounting/business experience/education a
- Computer and networking knowledge.
- Decision making, problem solving, customer service, computer
and technical support skills.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or similar field
- Master's degree in Accounting or similar field
- At least 1 to 2-years management experience in accounting
Essential Job Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential
Ability to sit for extended periods of time. Occasionally requires
lifting a box up to 15 pounds.
Work is performed primarily in an office environment while sitting
at a desk for extended periods of time.
Keywords: Get Air Trampoline Parks, Salt Lake City , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Roy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!