Night Auditor Part Time - Sunrise Lodge
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Park City
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job DescriptionOnly 2 nights a week
Great way to make some extra money!
Are you someone who loves challenges poses strong problem solving,
troubleshooting, accounting reconciliation skills. Ability to
handle concerns with owners/guest with outstanding customer service
with results-oriented and passionate in everything that you do.
What will I be doing?
The Night Auditor position is responsible for supervising the
auditing, posting and balancing of daily financial transactions to
support the resort continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest
service and financial profitability. As well as being the overnight
guest service agent.
- Follows audit procedures to balance daily revenue and expense
transactions, identifies the causes of out-of-balance situations in
a timely manner, produces various reports for management and takes
initiative to accurate errors to prevent reoccurrence.
- Ensures that all charges have been properly posted to the
appropriate guest folio or master account, balanced with all
- Reconciles all charges to the general ledger. Prepares back-up
files and closes out shift and day on reservation system, including
preparing system for next day of business.
- Generates housekeeping reports and prints folios
- Compiles daily revenue reports and files work
- Responsible for accurate management of cash funds and daily
- Assist with other Front Office duties.
- Calculates account balance at month-end and submits to
- Processes reservation advance deposits from receipt of
reservation information to depositing and logging all
- Performs all Front desk duties including check-in, check-out
and cashier procedures in an accurate and efficient
- Assists with guest and owner needs and requests delivering
outstanding hospitality at all times.
- Assists with other departmental duties such as bell stand,
answering phones, etc.
- Reports any unresolved problems with owners and guests to
- Types departments as needed and carries out other duties as
assigned by management; responding to all guest requests to ensure
client satisfaction; willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers
with their job duties and be an outstanding teammate.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership
industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation,
quality, and continued growth. At the core of our companys success
are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must
possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School diploma/GED
- 1 years of related experience.
- 1 year Auditing experience.
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the
following capabilities and distinctions:
- Associates Degree/College Degree
- VOICE Certified or Resort Data Processing (RDP)
- 3-5 years of related experience
- 2+ years of Supervisory experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Salt Lake City , Night Auditor Part Time - Sunrise Lodge, Accounting, Auditing , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!