Company: Round Table Resource Group
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are looking for strong candidates for an accounting role in
our Orlando, FL office. Candidates must have a completed Bachelor's
Degree or equivalent years of accounting experience. General
Ledger, bank reconciliations, Accounts Receivable, Accounts
Payable, strong Excel knowledge and a desire to learn. This is a
mid-level role with a diverse set of responsibilities. Must be able
to work independently and will be tested on Excel skills.POSITION
SUMMARYThe role of the Staff Accountant encompasses working under
general guidelines from management to process vendor invoices in an
accurate and timely manner per company policies and
procedures.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval
prior to payment
- Prioritize invoices to cash discount potential and payment
- Process check requests
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and
distribute checks accordingly
- Codes such items as invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check
requests, etc., with correct codes conforming to standard
procedures to ensure proper entry into the financial system.
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing
of invoices and purchase orders.
- Prepares batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH
- Assists with monthly status reports, and monthly closings.
- Reconciles various accounts by identifying errors in posting or
omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct
- Files, maintains, and distributes accounting documents, records
and reports Assist with other projects as needed.
- Performs other duties as required to support Accounting
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Quickbooks
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles
knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills,
data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general
ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced
and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and
Keywords: Round Table Resource Group, Salt Lake City , Remote Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!