Posted on: September 19, 2023
Join Our incredible teamThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Kevin
HelloAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button
and sending us your resume.Salary: $105,000 - $135,000 per yearA
bit about us:We are renowned for its innovative product design and
exceptional customer service. Our products are characterized by
vibrant colors and contemporary aesthetics, inspiring individuals
in the realm of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and DIY crafting. Our
diverse range of brands reflects our commitment to providing tools
that empower creative expression.Why join us?
- Retirement Plans with Matching
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Supplementary Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Flex Work Hours
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Employee Discounts
- Professional Development Resources
- Parental Paid Leave
- Gym Membership
- Monthly Employee Appreciation EventsJob DetailsKey
- Oversee accounting operations, including A/R, A/P, Inventory,
Payroll, and Revenue Recognition.
- Develop accurate financial statements in accordance with
- Establish and enforce internal financial policies and
- Prepare and release monthly financial statements.
- Support month-end and year-end closing processes.
- Coordinate with external auditors.
- Manage, train, and retain accounting staff.
- Conduct account reconciliations and analysis.
- Contribute to special projects as required.Qualifications,
Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, business
administration with an emphasis in accounting, or related field
- Advanced degree in accounting (preferred).
- Proficiency in computer skills.
- CPA (preferred).
- Proven work experience as a Controller.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, procedures, and
financial statement creation.
- Experience with general ledger functions and month-end/year-end
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent written and verbal
- Impeccable work ethic, integrity, and reliability are
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment; a collaborative team
- Problem-solving and analytical ability.
- Ideally, 5 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Public accounting experience is a plus.Interested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Salt Lake City , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Lindon, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!