HOA Executive Director
Location: Park City
Posted on: September 21, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Bryna RabinAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $90,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a
homeowners' association for a high-end, 10+ sq mi private
community. Our 7200-acre gated community is a wildlife haven that
combines scenic mountain nature with an appealing array of real
estate options, private club resort services, and extensive
recreational amenities. The community currently consists of more
than 1,900 homesites and is approximately 68% sold. We are a
non-profit entity organized by the Developer and governed by a
majority Developer-appointed Board of Directors (BOD) in accordance
with the Association Bylaws and Resolutions and relevant government
(Federal, State, and local) requirements.Why join us?Competitive
market-based salary commensurate with experience. Eligible for
participation in the discretionary bonus program. Paid vacation,
holidays as well as medical/dental/life insurance benefit programs
and other employee benefits provided.Job DetailsLooking for a
top-notch, experienced professional to verse the operations of the
HOA. This position executes and/or coordinates all aspects of
management of the homeowners' association including homeowner
issues, administration, maintenance, contracting, and architectural
standards. Oversees and manages HOA staff and office. Reports to
Developer's representative and the President of the Board of
Directors.Key Responsibilities:Administrative Leadership:
- Manage day-to-day administrative tasks, including
recordkeeping, correspondence, and document management.
- Ensure compliance with HOA governing documents and
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws.
- Oversee contract negotiations and management
- Oversee vendor management for services such as snow removal,
landscaping, maintenance and repairs.
- Supervise administrative, maintenance and architectural
standards staff, ensure that staffing is appropriately structured
- Coordinate board meetings, annual meetings, and town
- Develop, maintain, and manage the association's annual budget,
ensuring adherence to approved plans and policies.
- Work with accounting support team to ensure timely billing and
collection of HOA dues and fees from homeowners. Stay on top of
accounts receivable/payable for the HOA, with assistance from the
accounting support team.
- Work with the board of directors to identify and implement
cost-effective solutions for community needs.
- Collaborate with the Developer's CFO, HOA treasurer and/or
finance committee to present financial reports regularly and
provide financial insights to the board.Community Relations:
- Act as the primary point of contact for members, addressing
inquiries, concerns, and feedback promptly and professionally.
- Foster a positive community atmosphere by promoting open
communication, transparency, and collaboration.
- Facilitate resolution of disputes or conflicts between
homeowners where appropriate, striving for amicable
resolutions.Property Maintenance and Improvement:
- Supervise property maintenance, ensuring the community remains
clean, attractive, and well-maintained.
- Establish preventive maintenance programs to extend the
longevity of community assets, and follow through with regular
Reserve Study analysis.
- Ensure that maintenance contracts are appropriately bid and
- Ensure that maintenance work is carried out in accordance with
the HOA governing documents and within the approved budget.Legal
and Regulatory Compliance:
- Stay informed about relevant legal and regulatory changes that
may impact the association's operations.
- Collaborate with legal counsel to address legal matters and
ensure compliance with all applicable laws.
- Assist the board in handling legal disputes, enforcement
actions, and potential violations.Board Support and Reporting:
- Provide support to the board of directors, attend board
meetings, and assist in the development of short-term and long-term
- Prepare regular reports on the association's performance,
financial status, and ongoing projects.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, or a
- Proven experience in HOA management or property management,
with a solid understanding of homeowner association principles and
- Private high-end community/club experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of local, state (Utah), and federal laws governing
- Strong financial management skills, including budgeting,
financial reporting, and cost analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities to
effectively interact with homeowners, board members, vendors, staff
and other stakeholders.
- Experience with supervising and effectively managing and
- Proficient in using relevant software and tools for
recordkeeping, financial management, and communication.
- Adept at problem-solving, conflict resolution, and identifying
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and meet deadlines,
strong organization skills.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Salt Lake City , HOA Executive Director, Accounting, Auditing , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!