Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators
(NCCCO) is a nonprofit providing essential services to the
load-handling industry and has an opportunity to join a growing and
dynamic team! Since 1995, NCCCO has developed effective performance
testing standards for those working in and around load handling
equipment, including cranes. NCCCO is the national leader in
providing crane operator certification and has been deemed as an
essential service. We are committed to quality, integrity, and
fairness in testing and have issued certifications in all 50
states. NCCCO has offices in Murray, Utah, Fairfax, Virginia and
Palm Harbor, Florida.
NCCCO has an immediate opening for a Receptionist position in our
Murray, Utah office. This position will support the Location Team
in the Utah office. This position will be required to work in the
office. NCCCO is committed to providing safe, clean, and
appropriately low-density work environments. NCCCO complies with
all CDC requirements and NCCCO's offices follow best practices with
respect to COVID-19 guidelines and protocols.
The Receptionist will report directly to NCCCO's Utah Office
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them
following established NCCCO procedures.
- Answer incoming calls and reply to emails.
- Support Customer Service and assist stakeholders with their
- Support other departments with projects and tasks as
- Maintain regular inventory of office supplies for the
- Maintain regular inventory of supplies for the office break
- Maintain video monitor content in lobby and break room.
- Provide support during on-site meetings and events including AV
and related equipment.
- Maintain tidy and organized lobby and workroom areas.
- Send, receive, and distribute corporate related packages and
- Support Office Administrator with Location Team skilled
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
NCCCO is seeking applicants who reflect and understand our values:
Quality, Integrity, Fairness, Excellence, Service and Respect.
Qualified applicants may possess any combination of education and
experience enabling them to successfully perform the
responsibilities of the position. Preferred qualifications are:
High School Diploma or equivalent and up to 2 years of relevant
experience. Qualified candidates must have excellent organizational
skills, excellent computer-based skills, e.g. experience with
Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, - Dynamics CRM is a bonus).
Must have the ability to multi-task with an attention to detail,
the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while providing
excellent customer service and a great sense of professionalism in
both attire and mindset. A passion for and knowledge of the crane
and crane-related industries and bilingual (Spanish/English) are a
- Monday - Friday schedule
- Limited weekend requirement
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Celebrating 26 years as an organization
Keywords: NCCCO, Salt Lake City , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!