Admin Assistant (IME)
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Using established procedures and working under direct
supervision, the Capture Center Specialist provides clerical
support and performs document management and OCR process tasks as
defined by office and company protocol.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for processing, preparing and sorting documents and
medical records into a format acceptable for scanning into CorVel's
OCR software for conversion to electronic form for IME and record
review. This may include: mail processing, scanning, filing, post
review processes (returning paper to customers) and back end
scanning additional documentation once an IME or other related
medical review is open in the CareMC system.
* May require communication with attorneys, patients, physician
offices, customers, other CorVel offices or internal IME staff, as
required to coordinate and facilitate IME, impairment ratings,
records reviews, etc.
* Assists other departments as needed.
* May assist with verification and/or entry of demographic and
patient information in the CareMC system, W5 system or other
systems to ensure data integrity/quality as necessary.
* Requires regular and consistent attendance.
* Comply with all safety rules and regulations during work hours in
conjunction with the Injury and Illness Prevention Program
* Additional duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Familiarity with medical terminology, medical billing codes,
applicable physician requirements, patient/client confidentiality,
state regulations and other applicable procedures.
* Ability to multitask while maintaining a high level of accuracy
* Proficient in Microsoft applications and technical aptitude with
ability to expand knowledge and proficiency in MedCheck's
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Minimum of 2 years document management, medical bill review or
* Experience with various office document management
CorVel, a certified Great Place to Work Company, is a national
provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the
workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management
industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publically
traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual
investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the
most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a
stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and
plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 4,000 people
working across the United States embrace our core values of
Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular
employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision,
Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending
Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical
Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit
FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and
complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Keywords: CorVel, Salt Lake City , Admin Assistant (IME), Administration, Clerical , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!