Full Time Receptionist - PTO + Holidays
Company: Ogden Clinic
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Under the direct supervision of the Practice Administrator, the
Patient Experience Specialist (Receptionist) is responsible for
greeting patients, entering and verifying patient demographics and
insurance information, collecting co-payments and balances due, and
providing excellent customer service to patients and team members.
This position must demonstrate professionalism through adherence to
Ogden Clinic's mission, vision, and values. -
Ogden Clinic provides competitive pay and benefits. -Full-Time
employees have access to:
- Medical (including a partially company funded HSA option and
in-house discount plan)
- Dental, Vision, Disability and other plan coverage
- Company paid life insurance for employees and their
- Employee Assistance Program that provides free counseling to
employees and their families.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Scholarship Program
- 401k with generous profit sharing contributions.
- In nearly all cases, no nights, weekends or holiday
- Competitive pay starting at $14.00+ hourly with the potential
of higher starting pay based on experience.
- Annual Performance/Merit Increase Program that offers up to a
5% pay increase.
- Salary ranges reviewed annually.
- Limited benefits for non-Full-Time employees.
Full job description is available upon request by calling
Keywords: Ogden Clinic, Salt Lake City , Full Time Receptionist - PTO + Holidays, Administration, Clerical , Huntsville, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!