FRONT OFFICE AGENT
Company: Springboard Hospitality
Location: Park City
Posted on: May 26, 2023
The Yarrow by Doubletree - Park City, UT
FRONT OFFICE AGENT
Are you a good host at a party?
Do you make your guests feel welcome as they enter your space while you make sure that everything is ready?
Are you excited to recommend places to go, where to eat, and all the fun stuff that your neighborhood has to offer? If so, you may be a good fit as our Front Office Agent.
We are in search of a vivacious, engaging and customer-focused FRONT OFFICE AGENT!!!
Here's your main responsibility:
As the front office agent, you will check-in and check-out guests and respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all company standard operating procedures.
These are what you need to do:
1. Handle guest registration and room assignments, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
2. Pre-register, block reservations and take same day reservations and when necessary future reservations following hotel rate structures, discounts, and sell strategies.
3. Handle guest check-ins/check-outs in accordance with hotel credit/cash handling policies in an efficient and friendly manner.
4. Resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, check cashing, safety boxes, etc.
5. Cancel room reservations according to procedures.
6. Walk customers in a professional and courteous manner according to procedures.
The ideal candidate is a "people-person" and will have open availability as the hotel is a 24-hour operation.
You may be assigned these:
Assist the Front Office Manager in all areas requested and act in his/her place during his/her absence.
Our expectations from you:
---Abide by payroll policies, procedures, Meals and Rest Periods policy and Springboard Rules of Conduct.
---Demonstrate a working knowledge of all hotel safety and security procedures as required maintaining a secure and safe environment for associates as well as guests.
---Read and abide by all the regulations and rules of conduct stated in the Springboard Associate Manual
These are what the job requires:
Education: High School education or equivalent experience.
Experience: Experience required for this position is one full year of employment in a related position with this Company or other similar organization.
Skills and Abilities:
No. of associates supervised: None
Hours Required: Scheduled days and times may vary based on need
Interested and qualified candidates, please apply directly at www.springboardhospitality.com/careers
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Springboard Hospitality, Salt Lake City , FRONT OFFICE AGENT, Administration, Clerical , Park City, Utah
here to apply!