Client Marketing Strategist - Growth Stack (Remote)
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Founded in 2008, WEBITMD is a digital marketing & sales agency
focused on helping SMB's and mid-sized organizations grow smarter.
We drive our clients growth utilizing the latest in marketing
technology and tactics coupled with an innovative team that act as
strategic advisors and even an outsourced marketing department for
the clients we serve.
We blend our roots in performance digital marketing with the
inbound marketing methodology (a HubSpot Platinum Partner) to
produce a powerful business growth machine. We also focus on
improving sales processes so that our clients can be more efficient
and effective in the way that they sell their products or
A healthy culture is critical for growth! Our team members are
witty, scrappy, proactive, ambitious, tech savvy, analytical,
creative, and dynamic communicators. We all strive to drive value
for the clients we serve and feel great about doing just that. Work
life balance also is keyfor the continued success of our
Overview on the Role:
We are looking to hire an experienced marketer and sales-knowledge
based individual to join our growing team!
In this role you will be responsible for being the direct point of
contact for our--Growth Stack--clients - serving as a strategist /
liaison between the client and our internal team members (SEO, Paid
Media, Creative, etc). You will need to have a deep understanding
of both marketing/sales in order to address client's business
challenges and marketing objectives.
Our--Growth Stack--has been built to solve these challenges - with
technology, strategy, and tactics - but the understanding of how it
all comes together and presenting that to our clients would be your
core accountability. This full time position ideally would be based
out of our Los Angeles offices but remote is an option for the
Details of the Role:
- Own the strategy, management, execution, and goal achievements
for a core set of WEBITMD's Growth Stack engagements
- Identify client's business objectives, challenges, and key
success metrics alongside the WEBITMD leadership team during
- Become the resident expert on your clients' industries and
marketing. We are essentially their outsourced CMO/CRO and you are
the key point of contact on the WEBITMD team.
- Work alongside our Growth Marketing Lead, SEO team, Paid Media
team, copywriters, designers, developers to deliver on that
strategy and vision.
- Take the lead in our quarterly strategy meetings with Growth
Stack clients to review the past 3 months and plan the next 90 day
roadmap aligned with the clients goals. In this meeting we
highlight wins, identify areas in need of improvement, and provide
our strategic recommendations for the next 90 days.
- Assist and empower clients with the results, knowledge,
content, and tools to not only get their buy-in, but to also
evangelize their success through their organization.
- Recommend channels outside of inbound marketing where
appropriate, create plans, manage their execution as part of an
integration marketing plan.
- Oversee project management to ensure scope and budget are met
and responsible for overseeing the creation of project schedules,
coordination deliverables, and facilitating resources across all
- Regularly perform HubSpot portal audits with our Growth
Marketing Lead & HubSpot CC to identify areas of opportunity.
- Represent the WEBITMD brand with your clients-you are the
extension of their team and will be expected to know their
businesses as well as they do.
- Stay informed about marketing industry developments and utilize
these developments to your clients' benefit.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
A strong candidate will have:
- BA/BS and 4+ years of related experience.
- 3+ years of HubSpot experience.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Experience in other Marketing Automation Softwares or
Salesforce strongly preferred.
- Experience in client facing role and managing a portfolio of
- Experience mentoring and inspiring a team
- Experience in successfully growing relationship and creating
- The ability to distill complex and intricate strategies and
solutions into digestible information for clients.
- The ability to think strategically and understand how to use
data to measure achievement and track progress.
- In-depth working knowledge of HubSpot & Google Analytics.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and
take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in
a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition
and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills,
strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive
---Compensation & Benefits:
- Full time position with a competitive salary. Open for
- Work remote! (US based applicants only)
- Unlimited vacation - It's important that you can take the time
off that you need to stay refreshed
- Work alongside "mad geniuses" - We only hire the best talent to
join our team
- Work with the best technology, tools, and support in the
- Room for serious growth both personally and
Keywords: WEBITMD, Salt Lake City , Client Marketing Strategist - Growth Stack (Remote), Advertising , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!