Copywriter (remote US - East Coast)
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Clickatell is a world-class Chat Commerce company, ambitious to
stay ahead of its competitors. We build our own culture in which we
dream big and stay busy doing the right things. We need people who
can understand the bigger picture and who connect the dots to
achieve success. In our agile and demanding environment, you will
have to ask the right questions and take the smart risk.
We are looking for a talented Copywriter to join our marketing
team, who is passionate about storytelling and the Oxford comma! In
this role, you will be joining an internal creative team of
writers, designers, and storytellers that deliver a variety of
content that engages our target audience and enhances our
As a Copywriter at Clickatell, you are the perfect blend of content
development, project management skills, and creative digital
writing. You also have a deep understanding of brand storytelling
and expertise in marketing campaigns, email copy, landing page
direction, a variety of long form content, and more. If you do not
fit the exact skillset, feel free to apply anyways; we prioritize
hiring talented, motivated, and determined individuals that are
willing to learn and grow with our team. You'll be working
alongside other content professionals, each with different
strengths, who collaborate, share, and learn from each other
The Copywriter must be deadline focused, goal oriented, and have
stellar written and verbal communication skills. This role reports
to the Content Marketing Manager.
- This is a REMOTE position with the expectation of primarily
working US east coast business hours.
- Proficiently write and edit diverse copy across a range of
assignments related to blogs, thought leadership, PR, ABM, social
media, email, eBooks, marketing campaigns, and more.
- Ability to write jargon-free, and precise product copy, while
staying within Clickatell's brand, style, and tone.
- Provide proofreading, creative review, quality control, and
constructive feedback/revisions on marketing content.
- Manage multiple projects through each stage of the project
lifecycle, from concept to completion, adhering to all project
- Research topics thoroughly - to understand specific personas,
industries, and technologies - in order to create high-value,
jargon-free copy that speaks authentically to our audiences.
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams including
design, product marketing, and acquisition marketing to create
innovative content and marketing ideas that can live across
channels and platforms.
Requirements of the Role
- 3+ years of experience in a copywriting, creative strategy,
content strategy, or editorial role;
- Impressive writing portfolio and writing samples.
- Relevant copywriting and editorial experience, ideally at a B2B
- Proven experience blog writing, website copy, marketing
content, and excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
while being highly organized and detail oriented.
- Experienced problem solver who can review existing processes
and propose innovative approaches to gain efficiency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
- A desire to learn, grow, and be a part of something bigger.
The capabilities of our Champion:
- Self-motivated team player with a positive attitude who can
work under pressure.
- A willingness receive critique, and take creative direction,
develop skills and willingness to always grow and learn.
- Clear and professional verbal and written communication
- A collaborate mindset and work in a team of fun, flexible
Perks of the Role
- Healthcare, Retirement Fund and Risk benefit company
- Quarterly performance incentives
- Reimbursable Communication allowances for internet and mobile
- Half-day off on your birthday
- 5 personal days leave a year, over and above your annual
- Remote Working (our offices are currently open for essential
use only due to COVID-19)
- Home office set-up with laptop, monitor, chair and UPS
Clickatell is unequivocally committed to Diversity, Inclusion and
Belonging. We believe that we are stronger together and that
sameness limits our thinking and our opportunities. You are welcome
at Clickatell for who you are, no matter where you come from or
what you choose to believe. Our platform is for everyone, and so is
our workplace. But it isn't just about a whole lot of different
people working together all having their say - it is about us
creating a place where we all feel that we belong. It's in our
differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the
way the world uses chat technology.
Keywords: Clickatell, Salt Lake City , Copywriter (remote US - East Coast), Advertising , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!