Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Why Work at Reputation?
- We are an innovation engine with 31 technology patents, ranked
in the top three of all competitors.
- Our customer-centric focus has led to a nearly 200% revenue
growth from 2016 to 2019.
- The platform is used by three of the top five automotive OEMs
and 16,000 auto dealerships, more than 250 healthcare systems, and
over 100 leading property management firms.
- We've raised over $117 million in funding from the same A-list
venture capital firms that backed Google, Microsoft, and
- Our executive management team is diverse and committed to
building a performance-based culture where excellence is rewarded
and careers are developed.
- Who thrives at Reputation? Managers who embody a player-coach
mentality. Employees who value teamwork and cross-functional
collaboration. People who emphasize perseverance and hustle over
quick wins and luck.
The Corporate Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Copywriter
to join their team. The selected candidate will work on a variety
of projects including blog posts, informative guides, and reports,
website copy, paid digital ads, e-mails, video scripts, and other
ad-hoc creative pieces.
- has 5-7+ years of hands-on professional, creative copywriting
- has a Bachelor's degree in literature, journalism, or a related
course of study
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet
- Social media or content marketing experience is a must
- B2B and B2C writing experience a plus
- Writing for technology, software, or similar business also a
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style
guides a plus
- is able to express clear ideas and concepts in a punchy voice
that sticks to brand guidelines
- is well organized, responsible, and dedicated with the ability
to work on multiple projects at one time and deliver refined copy
- has great time management skills and is able to meet deadlines
(and ask for extensions when needed)
- has a good eye for composition and how the copy will layout
with visual elements
- is able to pay attention to detail and accuracy
- is able to give and receive constructive criticism in copy
- Is able to copy edit other writers work
- Is curious and able to share nerdy grammar rules with the rest
of the team
- Additional duties as assigned
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate
marketing and communications materials, including blog posts,
website copy, landing pages, emails, ads, video scripts, and
- Collaborate with a team of marketing managers and creative
staff from concept development to delivery of the final
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to the internal
team and revise copy based on feedback.
- Copy edit other writers work
- Saas-based product writing
- Keyword research and SEO
- A/B Testing
More On Reputation
The majority of consumers - 90% - say online reviews influence
their purchasing decisions. Yet marketing departments are at the
mercy of third-party algorithms they don't control, and no amount
of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online
Global Companies Across Industries Such As Healthcare, Automotive,
Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage,
And More Use Our Platform To
Our Reputation Score, much like the consumer FICO score, is an
indispensable index for every business, and the accurate measure of
how a company can get found, get chosen and get better.
- Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
- Improve star ratings and search result rankings
- Audit and maintain business listings and location directories
across the web
- Manage social media engagement and advertising
- Make operational changes to improve customer experience
- Maximize customer retention and revenue
Reputation is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company funded
by top-tier venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer
Venture Partners, Ascension Ventures, August Capital, Heritage
Group, and Icon Ventures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants only - No 3rd party agency candidates.
Keywords: Reputation, Salt Lake City , Copywriter, Advertising , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!