Marketing Research Sr. Specialist
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you energized by driving business development and sales
strategy? Are you a business development or marketing professional
with a passion for leveraging data to uncover actionable insights?
If so, Deloitte's Audit & Assurance (A&A) Growth Team is
looking for someone like you.
Work you'll do
As the largest Big 4 accounting firm, Deloitte provides
industry-leading audit, consulting, tax, and advisory services to
many of the world's most admired companies. The Senior Specialist
is an integral part of Deloitte's A&A Growth Team focused on
developing targeted strategies and initiatives to grow the business
and achieve market objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborates with A&A Growth Team members to support
initiatives aimed at increasing our professionals' market presence
and overall brand awareness
- Interfaces with internal resources to identify, request,
analyze research to help inform our professionals of market
- Supports target teams with company and competitor research,
relationship mapping, and developing and tracking progress of
- Promotes a growth culture mentality within the A&A practice
via meeting with and presenting to partners and staff on tools and
platforms, including LinkedIn
- Assists with:
- Reporting, target list management/updates, and web-based tool
- Tracking market and industry developments to support regular
target team meetings
- Creating of client facing meeting materials
- Liaises with local A&A leaders and proposal support to
respond to new opportunities
- Coordinates/contributes to A&A Growth Team national
- Supports practice metrics, including CRM system utilization and
Our audits are fueled by more than just technology - what really
sets us apart are our insightful professionals, collaborative
culture, and commitment to innovation and continuous improvement.
Our audit professionals apply a streamlined, intelligent approach
to the audit, enabled by innovative tools and technologies. Quality
is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to
raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients.
Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
- 2+ years of prior relevant experience in sales, business
development, pursuits or marketing, preferably in a large, matrixed
- 4-year college degree, preferably in business, marketing,
communications, journalism, English, or a related field
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable managing multiple projects & deadlines
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication
- Strong skills in Microsoft suite - Word, Power Point, and Excel
(required) - and Salesforce (preferred)
- Comfortable engaging with all levels of an organization
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
Keywords: Deloitte, Salt Lake City , Marketing Research Sr. Specialist, Advertising , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!