Product Owner, Value Based Care Attribution and Reporting
Company: Cambia Health Solutions, Inc
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Product Owner, Value Based Care Attribution and ReportingRemote
opportunity for residents of OR, WA, ID and UTPrimary Job
PurposeThe Product Owner, Value Based Care Attribution and
Reporting represents the voice of the customer and is accountable
for ensuring that a technology team delivers value to the business.
The Product Owner I is the person responsible for managing both the
daily and strategic delivery of the technical solutions throughout
Cambia and is the key day-to-day interface between the Product and
Engineering teams. A Product Owner's key responsibility is to
convey the vision of the product to the engineering teams, to
prioritize the teams backlog and to set direction for product
releases and sprints.General Functions and Outcomes
- Represents the voice of the customer and is accountable for
ensuring that a development team delivers value to the
- Leads technology/development efforts by describing vision,
outlining work in the team backlog, and prioritizing it based on
business value. The team itself has the cross- functional skills to
do the actual work (analysis, design, develop, test, technical
communication, document, etc.).
- Determines which features of a product are most important, when
they are developed, etc. using information from leadership
stakeholders responsible for any and all functions.
- Analyzes and/or creates requirements for improving or replacing
manual or computerized systems and procedures to meet user needs
and to achieve greater corporate operating efficiency.
- Reads and creates complex structured specifications such as Use
Cases, Story Boards, Cucumber scenarios and any other formal
- Reads, understands, and creates complex technical documents
including logical data models. Uses multiple methodologies
appropriately (RUP and Agile) for complex size work efforts and can
contribute to the maturity and growth of the Cambia Solutions
- Sets objectives and goals, breaks down concepts into manageable
achievable steps, and assesses risks and problems.
- Provides estimates for large and complex size work efforts
increasing accuracy of the estimate as work effort progresses.
- Negotiates with team on technical debt and evaluates solution
to meet the need of the business.
- Participates in projects as a team member, and/or makes
significant contributions to team effectiveness by improving the
methodology, tools, and/or internal processes.
- Is responsible for accepting user stories and confirming
- Involved in high priority projects by managing projects from
inception to execution within agreed upon time frames.
- Manages the backlogs for multiple products or delivery
- Maintains a release roadmap.
- Anticipates bottlenecks, provide escalation management,
anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs
versus technical constraints.
- Identifies, assesses, tracks and mitigates issues and risks at
- Has additional skills in business analysis and/or business
- Mentors more junior staffMinimum Requirements
- Experience in a business, information technology infrastructure
or a software development area and experience working with business
requirements, root cause analysis, creating software or business
- Proven success with analysis and implementation of
medium-to-large scale technology delivery efforts.
- Demonstrated ability to discover and describe the current state
situation, understand strategic business goals, design and
articulate future state, perform gap analysis and make
recommendations to business leadership that meet goals and
- Demonstrated ability to understand, translate and communicate
technical and complex ideas and situations to a wide variety of
audiences including clients, coworkers and management.
- Demonstrated competency of various technologies which may
include: application development languages and packages,
client/server systems, security (firewalls/encryption products),
web and application servers, and/or network and telephony
- Ability to communicate with architectural abstractions and
technical design patterns - including strong proficiency with
Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
Bonus for SharePoint; Excel Services, WorkFlow and other advanced
- Knowledge of Agile methodology, project and product management
- Demonstrated excellent attention to detail including proven
ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in
- Ability to learn new technology concepts quickly.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous
innovation is desired.
- Ability to articulate a clear product vision to the engineering
team(s), to help ensure the successful and on-time delivery of
products to market.
- Experience with Business Analysis and Business Engineering
methods including: data gathering and process mapping
methodologies, gap analysis, business case development and
- Experience with agile project management of large, cross
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, diverse and/or complex
projects and deadlines.
- Strong sense of market priorities and ability to appropriately
push back against group think that will negatively impact company
position in market place or marketability of the portfolio.
- Experience working with a cross-functional team across design,
marketing, and engineering team to meet aggressive goals.
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product,
business, and market trends (including the competitive
landscapeNormally to be proficient in the competencies listed
aboveThe Product Owner, Value Based Care Attribution and Reporting
would have a bachelor's degree in computer science, Business
Administration, or other related field plus 5 + years of
progressively responsibly industry experience or business analysis
experience, or equivalent combination of education and
experience.Required Licenses, Certifications, Registration, Etc.Not
required, but highly valued:
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) via Scrum Alliance
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) via Scrum.org
- SAFe Product Manager/Product Owner with PMPO Certification
- IEEE Computer Society Scrum Product Owner Certification
- Scrum Product Owner Accredited Certification by the
International Scrum Institute
Keywords: Cambia Health Solutions, Inc, Salt Lake City , Product Owner, Value Based Care Attribution and Reporting, Advertising , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!