Fashion Graphic Design Intern
Company: Romeo Hunte New York
Posted on: August 7, 2022
ROMEO HUNTE looking for Graphic Designer Intern! We are
searching for bright and hard working individuals. The ideal
candidate is detail oriented, tech-savvy, computer genius, and will
take ownership of small tasks and big projects with the same
positive attitude. Graphic Designer Intern will be a member of our
team and help move the company forward by creating marketing
materials, compile and edit press clips, coordinate with a network
of photographers, stylists and the rest of the team to create
imagery and content. All applicants must have examples of their
work readily available and be active on social media.
- Proficiency in photoshop and illustrator
- Ability to edit in Lightroom
- Ability to use a DSLR
- Basic HTML Skills/ Adobe Illustrator
- High-End and Minimalist Aesthetic
- Clear and professional, written, verbal and interpersonal
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Cell Phone, and Laptop
- Available 3 days per week
Keywords: Romeo Hunte New York, Salt Lake City , Fashion Graphic Design Intern, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Magna, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!