Sr. Cloud Security Engineer
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Who is Genesys:
Every year, Genesys-- delivers more than 70 billion remarkable
customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries.
Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects
every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any
channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys
pioneered Experience as a ServiceSM so organizations of any size
can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy,
and foster customer trust and loyalty.
Why Genesys needs you:
We are investing 1 billion dollars in R&D over the next 4 years
and need the right individuals to turn that investment into
innovation. Genesys is bringing that innovation to customers
through multi-cloud deployments in AWS, Azure, and Google
Connections matter, at certain times with greater urgency. Whenever
the moment, our technology facilitates those connections creating
experience as a service. Our team members own their critical
services and words like scalability, resiliency, and automation are
at the heart of every line of code we write.
What you'll do:
- As part of the Security and compliance organization, you will
provide technical security expertise to ensure the Confidentiality,
Integrity, and Availability of Genesys company & customer
- Develop and implement software first approach to
- Define and participate with development teams in secure coding
- Provide expert design to DevOps teams with regards to how to
securely implement customer solutions.
- Review, define, & document standard operating procedures &
- Advise & consult on technology solutions.
- Meet with customers to provide advice & guidance about Genesys
standards and implementation.
- Define policies, practices, and procedures throughout the
- Work in close association with the Vice President of Security &
Compliance in the implementation of new services, tools, process,
or infrastructure improvements.
- Maintain & Operate security infrastructure tools such as
Splunk, ThreatStack, Tenable, IDS technologies, Akamai and DUO.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in Information or Software
- In depth experience with at least one area of Information
Security, e.g., Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing,
Incident Response, or Forensics.
- Security oriented developer.
- Solid understanding of Information Security best practices and
framework such as NIST, SOC etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively or independently
to accomplish high profile or time-sensitive tasks.
- Successful record of troubleshooting & problem
- Proven history of successfully implementing security controls,
testing, & programs in an enterprise environment.
- Inherent curiosity and the willingness to learn.
Other experience might include:
- Experience in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery or
- Experience with audits of any Compliance Framework such as PCI,
ISO, or HIPAA.
- Graduate or undergraduate degree in an engineering
- Experience in delivering SaaS solutions to enterprises.
Check out our benefits and open time off policy at
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in
the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran
status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-BJ1
Keywords: Genesys, Salt Lake City , Sr. Cloud Security Engineer, Engineering , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!