Senior DevOps Engineer
Company: My New Company
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Initially Remote (will be onsite once Covid-19 related
restrictions are lifted. Description: This is a fulltime position
working on the eREP (Electronic Resource Eligibility Product)
system and related applications. eREP is undergoing a rapid
migration to the AWS cloud. Duties include:
- Using IaC (Infrastructure as Code) concepts to construct
Terraform templates, Virtualization and Containerization of the
eREP system using Docker, ECS, and Kubernetes.
- Assist with Continuous integration practices and tools such as
Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Monitors systems activities and fine-tunes system parameters
and configuration to optimize performance and ensure the security
- Assist with troubleshooting distributed applications. Candidate
- 40% Level and Quality of Terraform experience with AWS Cloud.
Extra consideration is given for Terraform Certification
- 20% Depth and Quality of experience with Docker and
- 10% Duration and Quality of experience with Java, Spring,
Aurora, DocumentDb, Jira/Git, Maven, etc. Job Requirements:Java,
Jenkins, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Spring, DevOps Engineer,
Terraform, Maven, Continuous integration, Aurora
Keywords: My New Company, Salt Lake City , Senior DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!