REMOTE Sr. Backend Engineer - Node
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
If you are a REMOTE Senior Backend Engineer with node.js and
building out large scaled applications experience, please read
We are listed in the Top 10 on the Forbes list of Americas Best
Startup Employers and recognized as Best Midsize Company to work
with in Building in LA! We are a SaaS solution for Heath Care
Communication via texting, email, telephone, and live chat
platform. We have already tripled in size and need a Sr. Backend
Engineer with node.js experience. This role will work in a
collaborative environment to maintain and grow features in backend
code base. Supporting Node.js web facing APIs, writing SQL,
automating interactions with partner APis, and enhancing core
infrastructure that underlies our scheduled and realtime
Our Stack: Node, Typescript, Express, Nest, Postgres, Mongo, AWS,
Hasura, Temporal.io, React and Redux
Our platform has already been adopted by some of the biggest names
in the industry: Cedars Sinai, NYU Langone Health and MemorialCare.
Its an opportunity to join the best of the best in an unbeatable
culture. As a part of our team, you will be taken care of both
inside and outside of the office. Our people are our priority.
We even offer the opportunity for you to work FULLY REMOTE but dont
mind if you are near are Santa Barbara or OC offices.
What You Will Be Doing
- Maintain existing and build new backend services using
Typescript on Node.js, open-source technology and tools including
NestJS and Express.
- As an experienced engineer, you will help the team adhere to
software best practices, level up others in your areas of
expertise, and contribute to the architecture of our ongoing
- Collaborate with the product team in an agile environment to
break down requirements, plan and estimate tasks.
- Drive quality by writing effective unit, integration and e2e
tests for high availability systems and libraries.
- Create high availability and high throughput systems using
Redis, Postgres, Kinesis, S3, MongoDB, EventBridge and other AWS
- Effectively collaborate with Product, QA, UX, Client Success,
and other internal groups (both technical and non-technical).
- Opportunity to work with infrastructure-as-code (Terraform) and
front end (React) if desired.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years designing and implementing backend services and
distributed systems in a professional environment
strong experience in another modern OO language
- High level of proficiency in SQL (PostgreSQL) database design,
including query optimization
- Experienced working with asynchronous requests in large scale
- Commitment to testing best practices
What's In It for You
- STRONG Compensation Package
- Unlimited PTO
- Full Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Great Company Culture
- Learning and Development Classes
- Career Mobility
- If close to the Santa Barbara office we have dog-friendly
offices, snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, and standing desks
- We provide you with MacBook Pro
So, if you are a REMOTE Senior Backend Engineer with experience,
please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact AJ Stone
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AS20-1661611 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
AJ Stone - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.by Jobble
Keywords: Cybercoders, Salt Lake City , REMOTE Sr. Backend Engineer - Node, Engineering , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!