Cloud Engineer (Fully Remote - USA)
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Within3's virtual engagement platform helps the top life science
and pharmaceutical companies in the world to engage more
efficiently with physicians and patients. Drugs get to market
faster. Patients can be heard. Busy physicians can spend more time
with patients, and less time traveling to meetings. We're proud to
help our clients eliminate communication roadblocks and focus on
We use modern micro-services, big data, and a multitude of DevOps
tools to build enterprise-grade applications, which leverage a
robust data analytics platform and world-class AI & Machine
Learning models. If you're interested in tackling challenging
problems with agility and grit and helping to build unique
solutions that improve people's health and lives, come join us!
We work hard to create a dynamic and collaborative culture where
innovation is encouraged. Even as a globally distributed
organization, we strive to create and maintain connections that not
only make work fun but make our work better - from the product we
create to the client service we provide on every single
Within3 is looking for a Cloud Engineer that will implement the
cloud infrastructure that hosts the internal business units as well
as the customer facing line of business applications. Technical
skills are equally important as attitude and the ability to work
well with others. ------------
- Implement and support AWS IaaS and PaaS solutions that host the
Within3 line of business applications.
- Migrating new and existing application workloads into modern
- Work with contractors and vendors to achieve desired
- Working with Ops & Engineering for high priority, on-call
- Work with users and customers as needed to resolve issues.
- Writing and maintaining documentation. (FAQ, KBs, playbooks,
diagrams, standard operating procedures, etc.)
- Automating routine tasks using modern toolsets
- 5+ years of experience working with IT system
- 3+ years of experience working with AWS cloud services.
- Programming experience with Bash, Python, Ruby, or other
- Experience working with Linux in docker and kubernetes
- Deep understanding of infrastructure domains: firewalls,
networking, DNS, identity services, storage, data protection,
compute, NoSQL,SQL, database clustering.
- Experience working in regulated organizations, HIPAA, GDPR,
- Experience working in multinational organizations is a
- DevOps and/or SecOps experience is a plus.
- Experience migrating legacy implementations to the cloud.
- 100% Remote work option
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- A work/life balance beyond compare. And we mean it!
Within3 is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
invite you to consider opportunities at Within3 regardless of your
gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or
similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political
opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil
partnership status or other non-merit factor.
Keywords: Within3, Salt Lake City , Cloud Engineer (Fully Remote - USA), Engineering , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!