Field Support Engineer 1 - Salt Lake City, UT
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Hello, We are teaming up with a leader to help grow their team,
hiring for Field Support Engineer (Engineer) If interested, please
respond with your resume Field Support Engineer (Engineer 1) --
Contract Salt Lake City, UT
- Computer Sciences in the fields of telecommunications,
networking, security, messaging, operating systems, databases and
identity & access management.
- Field Support services Software: Provide onsite support for all
in-scope Software on the supported Vendor and Inhouse
- Provide onsite support for new Software that is deployed
throughout the Term
- Provide onsite support for Software Maintenance & Service
Requests that cannot be resolved by the Level 1 Service Desk.
- Hardware: Installs, Moves, Adds & Changes (IMACs): for
workplace (desktop, laptop and thin client): Installation activity
consists of unpacking, assembling, installing, and ensuring
connectivity and operability of authorized workstations at an
- A single Move consists of de-installing authorized client or
server products at an in-scope location and installing the same
system at another in-scope location.
- An Add or Change is any modification made to the hardware or
software of an authorized client or server product at an in-scope
location, including the testing of the modified system.
- Physically move Hardware, as agreed, related to a
de-installation, an installation, a move, or a cascade within the
same location. Install authorized Hardware and Software, including
new Hardware and Software or upgrades.
- Re-load data or backup files as necessary from old workstation
to new workstation following agreed Client processes if Service
Provider has access to the required data Set-up security, file
access and other administrative procedures associated with the
- Connect authorized and agreed equipment to network facilities
(for example, LAN and/or WAN connectivity) to validate
- Update the Asset Inventory within the Service Provider CMDB
when Hardware or Software changes are implemented.
- Hardware Maintenance & Support: for locations in scope for
Field Support, Service Provider provides onsite support of
authorized Client workstations, including
installation/replacement/testing of plug and play parts which do
not breach the manufacturer warranty or require certification,
initial installations/replacement/testing of peripheral devices
(monitor, keyboard, mouse).
- Also manages local Hardware store room/depot and the HW
stockpile. For locations not in scope for Field Support, a client
local super user will coordinate with Service Desk and / or
Third-Party hardware manufacturer necessary breakfix actions. All
hardware repairs are executed by Third Party through guarantee or
extension of guarantee.
- Conduct tests of repaired Hardware and verify the equipment is
operating properly. Provide warehouse facilities for spare parts
and unused equipment storage. Installations/replacement of
peripheral devices provided. Tulasi Deekonda Senior Recruiter
Keywords: Experis, Salt Lake City , Field Support Engineer 1 - Salt Lake City, UT, Engineering , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!