REMOTE Sr. IC Design Engineer - Analog, Mixed-Signal
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
If you are a Sr. IC Design Engineer with Analog or Mixed-Signal
design experience, please read on!
Job Title: Sr. IC Design Engineer - Analog, Mixed-Signal
Job Location: REMOTE - preference for candidates in the Portland,
OR or Allentown, PA areas
Compensation: $150K - $215K+ base Depending on experience
Founded in 1998, our company is one of the worlds leading analog IC
companies. The company consistently delivers inventive power
management solutions that improve the cost and performance of
electrical equipment. We add value to our customers by providing
the most comprehensive system-level support available, and we
strive to be the best Power Partner for our customers. Our aim to
be the leader in the global analog integrated-circuit industry is
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Compensation ($150K - $215K+ base depending on
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including sign-on bonus and
- The chance to join a global leader in the analog/power
integrated circuit industry!
What You Will Be Doing
As a Senior Design Engineer, you will be responsible for defining &
designing power IC products for our Enterprise power business
- Define the system and product architecture along with the
functional blocks for our power IC products, with appropriate HW/FW
- Perform transistor level schematic design and simulations of
power, analog, digital and mixed-signal circuit blocks.
- Work with the layout team to ensure proper execution of our
power IC products
- Collaborate with the validation, test and qualification teams
to make sure the product meets all the specifications and is ready
for high volume manufacturing.
What You Need for this Position
MS or Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 5 -
20 years experience in the following:
- Power / Analog / Mixed-Signal IC design - experience taking
products from concept to mass production
- Design and validation of power products including power stages,
controllers and PMICs with very strong post silicon debug
- Experience with server products including multi-phase
- High Voltage Power IC Design (12V, 24V or 48V) and
- CMOS, LDMOS, BJTs design along with ESD and Latch-up design and
- Power Integrity, Signal Integrity and EMI analysis
- SoC integration and understanding mixed-signal design,
analog/digital test methodologies.
- Experience with digital design/RTL/verilog and digital
verification is a plus.
So, if you are a Sr. IC Design Engineer with Analog or Mixed-Signal
IC design experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy
of your resume to Mike.Vandenbergh@CyberCoders.com for immediate
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Mike
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : MV1-1669052L625 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Mike Vandenbergh - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Salt Lake City , REMOTE Sr. IC Design Engineer - Analog, Mixed-Signal, Engineering , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!