Engineering Technician II (Electro-Mechanic)- Req
Company: Ajulia Executive Search
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Engineering Technician II (Electro- Mechanic) Near: Salt Lake
City, UT Shift: Rotating 12 hr. night shift Duties
- Knowledge on Troubleshooting and maintain manufacturing
- Support the Manufacturing Engineers in relation to assembly,
setup, debugging and installation of automated machinery.
- Be responsible for drafting support on machine design
- Organize maintenance activities including emergency
maintenance, preventative maintenance, Total Productive
Maintenance, and any other projects.
- Ability to read electronic and mechanical schematics to resolve
both electronic and mechanical issues.
- Coordinate with Engineers and engage in the machine component,
mechanism redesign and assembly, set-up, debugging and installation
- Maintain safety, Good Manufacturing Practices and
- Use Lock out Tag Out procedures when needed Education
- Associates Ask For: Sara Palaniappan Ajulia Executive Search is
a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and
Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of
our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes
competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit
Keywords: Ajulia Executive Search, Salt Lake City , Engineering Technician II (Electro-Mechanic)- Req, Engineering , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!