Company: Teleperformance USA
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Category : Information Technology
A Desktop Engineer is an entry-level position on the Desktop
Support team reporting directly to a Lead Desktop Engineer or
Regional Lead Desktop Engineer. - -
- Assisting with the support of all aspects of LAN-based
- Assisting with the installation and maintenance of all computer
hardware and software
- Assisting with the installation and maintenance of voice
systems to support call-flow; usually limited to cabling, phones,
headsets and software
- Cabling new and existing locations for new network, phone or
- Repairing or upgrading computer systems as needed
- Providing Tier 1 level support on hardware and software
- Responsible for scheduled outside work hours tasks and on-call
responsibilities to handle outages outside of work hours.
- Any other duties that the Director of Desktop Support, Desktop
Manager, Lead Desktop Engineer, or Regional Lead Desktop Engineer
may find necessary
- Must be a computer course student, graduate or have computer
related work experience.
- Great communication, capable of taking care of people's
requests, good customer skills and patience.
- Strong understanding of network routing protocols and their
practical applications on global networks -
- Experience in managing distributed inventory of network
- Experience in virtual networking setup using VMware ---------
- Experience with Cisco and Juniper product lines at a technical
and hardware level -
- Hands on experience troubleshooting hardware such as routers,
switches, network interface cards, firewalls, and
telecommunications devices -
- Experience with VoIP and supporting VoIP over a production WAN
- Ability to view a computer monitor for several hours at a time
- Candidates must have open availability and able to work
additional hours as needed -
Keywords: Teleperformance USA, Salt Lake City , Desktop Engineer, Engineering , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...