Company: Varex lmaging
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 15, 2019
We are currently looking for an EQUIPMENT ENGINEER to support our Salt Lake City, Utah facilities.
We are looking for an awesome electro/mechanical Equipment Engineer to join our team: an Engineer who is HEAVY on the Electrical side and has an understanding of the Mechanical side and knows how a system comes together.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Design, implement and validate production equipment
* Oversee the installation, modification, upgrade and maintenance of manufacturing equipment
* Maintain current records on equipment manufacturers technical notices, upgrades and safety issues
* Study equipment performance and reliability
* Establish programs and solutions for increasing uptime and for equipment problems that affect the manufacturing process
* Provide technical support to the manufacturing equipment repair and process engineering organizations
* Define and write preventative maintenance schedules
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor s Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical or related field), plus 5 years of experience;
* Or Master s Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical or related field), plus 3 years of experience
* Strong overall electrical engineering skills and understanding (circuitry, analog circuitry, controls, test methods and systems, programming and software tools, etc.)
* Experience integrating and debugging systems and interfacing to analog and digital controls
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
* PCB Design and Layout
* Highly motivated and self-driven
* Experience in the design, construction and operation of high voltage (10 s of kV), high power (100 s of kW) power supplies.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
* Familiar with FDA regulations
* Demonstrated desire and ability to learn and apply what is learned
BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM
You re just one click away from the most impactful work you ll ever do. Apply now and join our mission to save lives. Someone, somewhere, will be glad you did.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
TIME TYPE:Full time
PAY RATE TYPE:Salary
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Varex lmaging, Salt Lake City , Equipment Engineer, Engineering , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!