Enterprise Support Engineer II
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 15, 2019
The Enterprise Support Engineer (ESE II) provides in depth,
high-level technical support to MasterControl customers. The ESE II
maintains systems-level expertise and root cause-level
troubleshooting while resolving advanced technical issues for
customers. ESE II's work with fellow team members, service
consultants, sales operations and other company resources to
increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. ESE II's are
responsible for special projects, and will maintain one or more
team projects that track team analytics and team success. ESE II's
will be subject matter experts (SME) in one or more subjects
pertaining to the support of MasterControl Customers.
ESE IIs are responsible for the identification of software defects
and the reporting of such to engineering while providing interim
solutions and workarounds when necessary. This position works with
other internal resources to ensure that issues are resolved in a
timely fashion. ESE IIs follow technical support industry standard
best practices, concepts, and procedures. A certain degree of
creativity and latitude is required.
- Exceeding customer expecations by providing an individually
tailored service experience.
- Identify and resolve customer incidents via incoming calls,
- Adhere to team processes, alignment with team objectives and
- Provide customers with knowledge regarding software
functionality and best practices.
- Identify and reproduce software defects for submission to
- Able to generate and represent statistical reports.
- Provide Customers with root cause analysis and in depth
- Meet and exceed Service Level Agreements through effective
- Performs software implementation, installation and upgrades to
- Updates and maintains reports for customers and key internal
- Provides backup support to other ESE team members.
- Works directly with escalation engineers to assure resolution
of critical customer issues.
- Provide and participate in technical training and knowledge
transfer for new or complex products.
- As directed, performs special projects.
- Some travel may be required.
- Contribute to overall content and quality of knowledge base
utilizing Knowledge Centered Support principle's
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient networking experience (LAN, WAN etc.)
- Proficient understanding of PC and server architecture and
- Programming experience / knowledge (Java Script, HTML)
- Demonstrated history of MS SQL experience / knowledge
- LDAP & Active Directory experience / knowledge desirable
- Oracle experience / knowledge desirable.
- Superior Trouble shooting skills.
- Previous life science, highly regulated, or compliance
- Demonstrated history of strong customer service skills.
- Excellent customer relationship and advocacy skills.
- Experience with Enterprise networks (servers, topology,
- Understanding of VMWare environments. Strong experience
- Attention to detail.
- Solid writing skills.
- ITIL Certification preferred
- MTA DB Fundamentals Preferred
- Four-year technical degree or equivalent experience is
- Experience with providing customer centered technical
- Experience with life sciences, highly regulated, or compliance
- Applicable certifications preferred.
Why Work Here?#WhyWorkAnywhereElse
MasterControl is a place where Exceptional Teams come together to
do their best work. Hiring Exceptional Teams, including the best
talent in our industry, is a core value of ours. MasterControl
employees are surrounded by intelligent, motivated individuals
every day. We like to call it #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet.
We value every employee and their contribution to what makes
MasterControl successful. We give right back to the employee
through a generous benefits package, great flexibility, and
continuous opportunities for advancement.
Not only do we hire Exceptional Teams, but we work hard to keep
them here by developing and challenging their skillsets,
encouraging professional development and growth, and offering a
culture that can't be found elsewhere. Which is why we say -
To put it simply, working at MasterControl is fun, challenging, and
rewarding. From our Fitness Clubs to our awards programs, from our
company parties to our competitive benefits, you can't really go
wrong. MasterControl could be your next (and last) career move!
We are growing quickly and always looking for talented individuals
to add to #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet!
Here are some of the benefits MasterControl employees enjoy:
- Generous PTO package of three weeks, increasing after just
three years of employment
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase
- 100% medical premium coverage (yes, you read that right!)
- Dental/Vision Plans
- 401k Plan
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Policy ($50K)
- Great Flexibility
- Wellness Programs (every employee gets a Fitbit!)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
states on a full-time basis.
MasterControl is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: MasterControl, Salt Lake City , Enterprise Support Engineer II, Engineering , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!