Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: February 22, 2021
The Company You'll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and
enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment;
others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a
company and retire only with the cash they've managed to save from
their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality
problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the
equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as
it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are
relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our
To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote about
leading our Series F.
The Problems You'll Solve
We are looking for a high-performing individual to lead Customer
Support Analysts within our SMB/MM Support Team in Salt Lake City.
We will be accepting applications for this role until Friday,
February 26th, 2021.
In this role, you will lead a team of Customer Support Analysts in
their daily activities, and will be responsible for all aspects of
their performance toward organizational goals.
The Customer Support Team Lead is an entry-level management role,
in which you will be responsible for planning and managing the
daily support activities of your team.
- Full HR reporting responsibility for your team members, which
includes doing regular 1:1s, understanding their career goals, and
being an advocate for those goals with the Customer Support
- Work with other Team Leads and Customer Support Managers to
ensure your teams are working together to accomplish the Support
- Work alongside with Recruiting Team to identify, evaluate and
recruit candidates for the team as part of the Support
organization's larger hiring plan
- Lead the rollout of system and process changes which are
critical to the organization's success
- Provide subject matter expertise and policy guidance for team
- Handle escalations from team members and interface with
customers as necessary
- Provide performance feedback and coaching for your team members
through Quality Assurance Reviews, QA Program participation, as
well as weekly CSAT follow ups
- Review team and individual level metrics to identify
opportunities for improvement, plan improvement initiatives, and
lead execution of those plans with your team
- Support your team members in their competency development
paths, ensuring they progress through the development program as
effectively as possible
- Serve as the voice of your team in Customer Support leadership
discussions across various departments in Carta
- Establish a positive, energetic environment in which your team
members can grow and thrive
- The ideal candidate will have strong technical and business
knowledge of Carta products, and has demonstrated exemplary
customer-management & relationship-building skills amongst the
- 8-16+ months of demonstrated excellence as an individual
contributor in Customer Support at Carta, or equivalent
- Has accomplished the equivalent qualifications of a Senior
Support Analyst, or equivalent experience
- CEP Level 1 is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing
a positive interview experience for every candidate. If
accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed,
connect with us via email at . As a company, we value fairness,
helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around
these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better
as you think about your next step at Carta.
Keywords: Carta, Salt Lake City , Support Manager, Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!