Sr. Technical Program Manager - AWS
Company: NICE Systems
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Senior Technical Program ManagerLocation: Salt Lake City, UTThe
Sr. Program Manager serves an instrumental role in delivering NICE
inContact software features to the marketplace. Fulfilling the role
as Program Manager will help drive, plan and standardize software
development activities from concept to completion. This person is
responsible for driving organizational success through governance,
standardization, and planning efficiency efforts. Major
- The Program Manager collaborates with Product Management to
disseminate market requirements and concepts into actionable work
items for Architects, Software Engineers, and Quality Assurance
- Execute the product vision through the software development
lifecycle to ensure program goals are met.
- Interface with teams throughout company to drive, plan, and
implement software objectives.
- Work closely with Product Management to break down product
backlog items and disseminate them into technical
- Drive and lead the team on a daily basis ensuring that team
plans, estimates, documents, and products deliver features on
schedule and within budget.
- Perform the scrum master role for multiple teams.
- Identify resource conflicts, influence and facilitate course
corrections to fulfill key project milestones.
- Provide timely project status updates, risks and issues to all
- Coordinate Release Management to schedule, communicate and
drive releases onto each environment.
- Give clear and timely direction for product and project
- Coordinate with Product Management for product launches and
- Be an expert with respect to the product line and
- Create and communicate visual layouts and
- Good understanding of competitive landscape.
- Maintain and share deep understanding of the product from the
- Research available technologies and capabilities in order to
drive the most effective product solutions.
- Participate in continuous process and program improvement that
lead to reduced costs, time-to-market and increased
- Occasional travel for client-site visits or industry
- May also manage other program or project managers.
- Occasional staff selection, coaching, goals, performance, and
- Share job knowledge, skills and ideas with other
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and
procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers
in and outside of inContact.Required Education, Experience and Job
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information
Technology or related field or equivalent work experience required.
Technical or industry certifications are preferred in addition to
the required education/experience.
- 5+ years of project leadership in a cross-functional
- 4-5+ years hands-on experience working in a key software
development lifecycle role
- 3+ year of demonstrated success defining and launching
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience writing software
- Experience with Agile/Scrum, RUP, and other modern development
methodologies - preferably serving as a Scrum Master
- Demonstrated progressive work experience in a lead role
- Proactive, responsive and committed to removing roadblocks to
- Strategic thinker, consensus builder
- Understands and translates non-technical feature descriptions
into structured use cases, requirements, and specifications for
- Ability to interact well with technical and non-technical
people and serve as a bridge to translate complex requirements and
- Experience working with and influencing cross-functional teams
without formal authority
- Strong technical background with experience in communications,
telephony, hosted-solutions, or contact center related fields
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple
simultaneous projects in a changing and fast paced environment
- Excellent facilitation, interviewing, and presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skillsExperience
- Product Management experience using formal techniques and
- Experience working with graphical user experience and user
- Experience working with object-oriented software development,
web services, web development or other similar technical
- Understanding of standard engineering processes and software
- Experience with user acceptance testing, regression testing,
- PMI, PMP, Certified Scrum Practioner, Certified Scrum Master
certificationsABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy
and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide
exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business
metrics. NICE inContact provides the world's No. 1 cloud customer
experience platform, NICE inContact CXone---, combining
best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization,
Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud
Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the
worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise
software solutions. - provided by Dice
Keywords: NICE Systems, Salt Lake City , Sr. Technical Program Manager - AWS, Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!