Solutions Architect - Customer Data Management
Company: Zions Bancorporation, N.A.
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Zions Bancorporation's Enterprise Technology and Operations
(ETO) team is transforming what it means to work for a financial
institution. We operate in a fast-paced, information-driven
environment, which means we need people who bring diverse
experiences, perspectives, and expertise to meet the ever-changing
demands of a technology-driven world. We are grounded in the belief
that "improving the work is the work" as we drive to create simple,
easy, and fast solutions for our customers. Your ability to adapt,
learn, and innovate helps increase revenue, reduce operational
costs, and mitigates risk. ETO provides opportunities for you to
own your career growth through Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion,
Women in Technology, and Workforce of the Future initiatives that
allow you to network across the organization, volunteer in our
community, and build your technical and soft skills. Together we
are building a culture that values diversity and creates a space of
belonging for all our team members. We believe that investing in
your success is an investment in our customers and our business.
Our people are what sets us apart and make us great. Zions
Bancorporation is seeking an experienced Solutions / Platform /
System Architect with strong Application and Integration skills for
an excellent opportunity within our Banking Transformation team in
Salt Lake City, Utah. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for defining and communicating a shared technical
and architectural vision for an Agile Release Train to help ensure
the system under development is fit for its intended purpose.
- Own the planning, definition, integration, and high-level
design of the solution and exploration of solution
- Work with portfolio stakeholders, notably the Enterprise
Architect and Solution Architect, to develop, analyze, split, and
realize the implementation of enabler epics.
- Define subsystems and their interfaces, allocate
responsibilities to subsystems, understand solution deployment, and
communicate requirements for interactions with solution context and
ensure clear communication of current and future state.
- Establish critical Non-Functional Requirements for the solution
and participate in the definition of others.
- Plan and develop the Architectural Runway in support of new
business Features and Capabilities.
- Understand, articulate and is accountable for
applications/software design recommendations and actively
participates in all phases of the software development life
- Other duties as assignedQualifications:
- At least 6 years of experience in information system
architecture and digital application development.
- At least 6 years of experience in large scale application
design and development and data / platform conversions and
- Excellent at communicating and driving highly complex IT
solutions to broad audiences/executives, business leaders, product
managers, Legal, Security, and implementation specialists.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field. A
combination of education and experience may meet qualifications.
- Experience in software architecture and application
integration, preferably broad exposure to COTS and in-house
- Experience with Agile delivery and successful alignment of
architectural runway (e.g. SAFe) and can champion Built-In Quality
and Team and Technical Agility.
- Experience building service-oriented architectures using event
driven architectures and a fluency in event-based integration
- Experience in Customer Data Management or Master Data
- Experience with implementation/delivery of RESTful APIs and
- Experience with public, private, and/or hybrid cloud
implementations. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Zions Bancorporation, N.A., Salt Lake City , Solutions Architect - Customer Data Management, Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!