Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Company: Targeted Talent
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Chief Operating Officer (COO) Remote-Vancouver-Toronto-USA-New
York City-Salt Lake
Full time Job Summary: The Chief Operating Office will plan,
direct, coordinate, and oversee operations activities in the
organization, ensuring development and implementation of efficient
operations and cost-effective systems to meet current and future
needs of the organization. You Will:
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train management-level staff in
- Oversee the daily workflow of the department.
- Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handle discipline and termination of employees in accordance
with company policy.
- Establish, implement, and communicate the strategic direction
of the organization's operations division.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to develop and meet
company goals while supplying expertise and guidance on operations
projects and systems.
- Collaborate with other divisions and departments to carry out
the organization's goals and objectives.
- Identify, recommend, and implement new processes, technologies,
and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes and
use of resources and materials.
- Ensure that departmental decisions and project plans such as
those for staffing, development, organization, material efficiency,
hardware acquisitions, and facilities are in line with the
organization's business plan and vision.
- Establish, communicates, and implements operations-related
policies, practices, standards, and security measures to ensure
effective and consistent support and execution.
- Review and approve cost-control reports, cost estimates, and
staffing requirements for projects.
- Establish and administer the department's budget.
- Present periodic performance reports and metrics to the chief
executive officer and other leadership.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in
- Identify training needs and ensures proper training is
developed and provided.
- Perform other related duties as assigned. You Have:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Logistics,
Engineering, or other industry-related field required; MBA
- At least 10 years of related experience including three years
in upper management required.
- Experience in the CPG, packaging or related industries is an
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, procedures, and best
practices in the industry.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Apply to Job Name * Email * Phone Resume * -- Choose File Are you
authorized to work in the United States or Canada? *
Keywords: Targeted Talent, Salt Lake City , Chief Operating Officer (COO), Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!