Finance Manager, Contracts
Company: Management & Training Corporation
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Begin your future now and join the nearly 10,000 associates
working every day to make a difference in the lives of at-risk
populations. Headquartered in Centerville, Utah, Management and
Training Corporation (MTC) provides thousands of individuals with
life-changing opportunities through our management of Job Corps
centers and correctional facilities. Apply today and find out why
MTC is a true Leader in Social Impact! In addition to a competitive
salary, team members will enjoy:--- Medical, vision, dental, and
prescription drug benefits--- 401(k) retirement plan with company
match--- 3 weeks paid vacation and 2 weeks paid sick time--- 11
paid Holidays--- Education/Tuition assistance--- Company-paid Life
and AD&D insurance--- Short-term and long-term disability
benefits--- Other perks such as free drinks and snacks, on-site
yoga, off-site CrossFit, clubs, and all kinds of of fun company
events.Reports to the Vice President, Contract Administration.
Responsible for coordinating, managing and assisting with proposal
efforts and contract administration functions in compliance with
government and management directives. Responsible for the
oversight, tracking, and reporting of center non-expendable
property. Assist centers in identifying and acquiring excess
government property. Develop and implement property policies and
procedures. Provide staff training, technical assistance and
participate in audits and assessments. Assist with other contract
administration duties.Essential Functions:
- Coordinate, manage and assist in the preparation and gathering
of data for proposals, subcontracting plans, scope changes, etc.
and assist in proposal preparation and content.
- Maintain contract files and review same for contract values,
funding and other contract clause compliance and accuracy; report
discrepancies and recommend needed action(s).
- Assist in reviewing and processing contract modifications for
accuracy and enter into data systems as applicable.
- Monitor Policy and Requirements Handbook (PRH) and Federal
Acquisition Regulations (FAR) changes, research changes and problem
areas and recommend modifications as necessary.
- Support the development and reporting of the facility budgets
and merit increases; ensure timely submission and monitor and
review expenditures where necessary.
- Compile, monitor, analyze and report on various data.
- Prepare or assist in preparing reports, analyses, and
correspondence as required.
- Assist and support in the preparation of customer, facility and
management reports as necessary.
- Maintain and track key communications and contractual
documentation from applicable agencies and management.
- Aid or provide staff training and/or technical assistance.
- Provide oversight for property control through effective
planning, monitoring and staff training.
- Coordinate, monitor and report non-expendable activities with
the national, regional and site property officers and regional vice
presidents, center directors, center finance & administration
- Assist with insuring center property records are accurately
maintained and all required reporting is completed timely and
- Participate on assessment teams for non-expendable property and
any other areas as assigned; insure that all contract
administration/property findings are properly reported to the
applicable personnel and addressed with management and/or
- Conduct on-site and desk audits and participate in transition
activities as directed; recommend personnel and procedural changes
based upon audit results.
- Assist in maintaining data systems.
- Assist in development of new and revised policies and
procedures affecting contract administration and property
- Maintain positive customer and employee relationsEducation and
Experience Requirements:Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance,
business administration or related field. Directly related
experience may be considered in lieu of formal education
requirements. Three years' related experience is preferred. Must
have strong analytical skills and accounting and/or business
background. Must be computer proficient and have word processing
and spreadsheet software experience. Must be willing and able to
travel. Must have excellent verbal and written communication
skills, including ability to train others. Unless waived by
management, valid driver's license in the state of employment with
an acceptable driving record.#ZR #Talent
Keywords: Management & Training Corporation, Salt Lake City , Finance Manager, Contracts, Executive , Centerville, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!