Program Manager - Population Health
Company: Intermountain Healthcare
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Job Description:Job Profile Summary
Responsible for organizing and coordinating population
health/value-based arrangements and programs with payers. Tasked
with coordinating programs to support the strategic direction and
contractual arrangements with payers. Oversees performance and
execution of the program, coordinates interdependencies between
supporting departments and payer, maintains integrity of the
program and communicates status.Job Essentials
- Organizing and coordinating population health/value-based
arrangements and programs with payers.
- Coordinate population health programs to support the strategic
direction of the organization.
- Develop and maintain an operating plan for the program.
- Develop and evaluate method to assess program strengths and
areas of opportunity.
- Ensure goals are met in areas including quality and financial
- Understand and manage program to ensure contractual agreements
- Meet with stakeholders both internally and externally to make
communication easy and transparent regarding program issues,
performance, and decisions.
- Analyze program risks and recommend changes/interventions to
ensure program goals and performance.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status
throughout the life cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communications to all levels
within the organization.--Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree. Education must be obtained through an
accredited institution. Degree will be verified.
- Project management and/or program coordination experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in project program and program
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management.
- Demonstrated experience with managing a third party.Preferred
- Five (5) years of project management and/or program
- Two (2) years of healthcare experience with at least 1 year in
management of projects or people, with track record of
- Formal study or demonstrated experience in Population
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and
Outlook.Physical Requirements:Physical Requirements
- Interact with others requiring the employee to communicate
- Operate computers and other office equipment requiring the
ability to move finders and hands.
- See and read computer monitors and documents.
- Remain sitting or standing for long periods of time to perform
work on a computer, telephone or other equipment.Location:Key Bank
TowerWork City:Salt Lake CityWork State:UtahScheduled Weekly
Hours:40 Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining a
world-class team of over 38,000 employees and caregivers while
embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength,
innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live
the healthiest lives possible. Our patients deserve the best in
healthcare, and we deliver. To find out more about us, head to our
career site here . ADA Statement: Intermountain Healthcare strives
to make the application process accessible to all users. If you
would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website
or need assistance completing the application process, please
contact 1-800-843-7820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . This
contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot
be used to inquire about the status of applications. Equal
Opportunity Employer Intermountain Healthcare is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status. The primary intent
of this job description is to set a fair and equitable rate of pay
for this classification. Only those key duties necessary for proper
job evaluation and/or labor market analysis have been included.
Other duties may be assigned by the supervisor. All positions
subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to
apply. Thanks for your interest in continuing your career with our
Keywords: Intermountain Healthcare, Salt Lake City , Program Manager - Population Health, Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!