Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Founded by a team of Facebook, Dropbox, Qualtrics, and LinkedIn
alumni in 2017, Forethought's mission is to "bring out the genius
in every human and every workflow". We build AI agents that make
every team within an enterprise more efficient and productive. Our
first AI, Agatha, supercharges customer support to Solve, Triage,
and Assist with support issues. Forethought has raised over $27M in
VC funding from top-investors including New Enterprise Associates
(NEA), Ryan Smith, Ashton Kutcher and Guy Oseary's Sound Ventures,
Sean "Diddy" Combs, LL Cool J, and the CEOs of Robinhood and Carta.
In 2018, Forethought launched and won at TechCrunch Disrupt -- the
world's most prestigious startup competition -- and was featured in
Forbes 30 Under 30. We are tackling a growing $30B+ market, fueled
by the global demand for intelligent workflows, and we're
assembling a world-class team to help us get there. -- We're
looking for a world-class Product Marketing Manager to help us
shape the future of how we talk about AI. What You'll Be Doing
- Become a subject matter expert in the Forethought product.
- Develop a strong understanding of Artificial Intelligence,
Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing.
- How you will be measured:
- Helping increase the win rate of our sales organization
- Well articulated Case Studies
- Guiding the content writing agenda
- Field Marketing
- Website Messaging
- Analyst Relations
- Partner Enablement Content
- You will be partnering closely with our content writer to
develop exciting, high quality materials that drive awareness,
engagement and product adoption.
- Partner with our Digital Demand Generation team to optimize
landing pages and keywords to drive online traffic with the help of
Google adwords, LinkedIn ads, Facebook ads and more.
- Partner with our pre-sales engineering team to craft compelling
product demos for our sales teams.
- We also expect that you will be leading the product marketing
function. At first this will be an individual contributor role but
as you define excellence in this role we would like you to build
out the Product Marketing team.
- Work across several aspects of marketing from branding and
positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, Go-to-Market
strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events and communication.
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders including
product, user experience, design, analytics, creative and
leadership, to drive product roadmaps, strategy and execution.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers
and represent the voice of the user.
- Implement an up-to-date brand presence in all approved
- Improve layouts, web pages, graphic designs for existing
promotions. What You'll Need
- 8+ years of experience in Product Marketing, Product
Management, or related areas.
- Located in or willing to relocate to our office in San
Francisco, CA or Lehi, UT
- Strong knowledge of content management systems, keyword
research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization
(SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM).
- Strong desire to work closely with the Sales, Partnerships,
Demand Gen, and Product teams.
- Ability to write and perform under pressure and with time
constraints.--Strong project management skills and scrappy ability
to go find information needed to make content compelling.
- Excellent analytical skills and surprising inquisitive
(journalistic) ability to find answers.
- Ability to explain complex concepts using simple metaphors,
tools, and language.
- Experience in AI/ML and/or Customer Support highly
Keywords: Forethought, Salt Lake City , Senior Product Marketing Manager, Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!