Account Manager - Marketing Development Fund
Location: Park City
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The MDF (Market Development Fund) Account Manager will plan and
execute campaign level deliverables for a variety of brand partners
aimed at extending the reach of and impact of our MDF program. The
primary focus of the Market Development Fund is to increase
awareness, reach and ultimately conversion for our brand partners.
This role within our MDF team will require a heavy attention to
detail, and a passion for collaborative problem solving and
solution finding. The right candidate will thrive in a fast paced
environment where juggling multiple projects across multiple
channels comes naturally. This role will require partnership across
a number of internal and external teams. The ideal candidate will
have a passion for marketing and building relationships with the
brands we work with. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the growth and the development of the MDF program
through daily deliverables, activities, and deadlines for creative
campaigns and individual client projects.
- Plan and coordinate the products, services and advertising
requirements of Backcountry's brand partners.
- Collaborate with internal partners on the execution of the
- Support the MDF Program through the development of creative
briefs, proposals/timelines, budgets.
- Ensure orderly and timely completion of vendor campaigns
utilizing project management skills and our internal digital
project management system.
- Utilize the highest degree of attention to detail ensuring
brand guidelines and creative standards are achieved throughout the
creative development and project launch cycle.
- Engage in supportive brief writing and project management
working with outside creative contractors and internal creative
- Handle concerns or issues related to the development & output
of final creative ensuring clear communication of progress and and
issues to MDF team leaders.
- Obtain and communicate campaign results through timely data
- Work closely with our brand partners in the following
- Alignment on annual MDF marketing goals
- Strategic timing for MDF marketing campaigns
- Reporting of campaign results
- Support special projects as needed. QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS &
- A passion for brand development and an ambition to build a
unique skill set while supporting the growth of a differentiated
leading brand in the outdoor space
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in an agency or equivalent/relevant role
within a marketing department.
- A collaborator at heart - this is a cross-functional role that
requires partnership with multiple teams across the business
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with ease and perform under
pressure with a strong attention to detail
- A hands on approach that is happy to execute autonomously as
well as manage external parties
- A unique blend of a customer-centric philosophy, structured and
analytical problem solving with creative flair and imagination
- Experience with an online environment a plus
- A love of the outdoors & the brands we carry a double plus
ABOUT BACKCOUNTRY: Our mission is to connect people to their
passions. Our five online stores-Backcountry, Competitive Cyclist,
MotoSport, Bergfreunde, and SteepandCheap-aim to supply our
customers with the gear, knowledge, and inspiration necessary to
get out there and chase down life's greatest moments. We do this by
providing the biggest and best assortment of premium outdoor
products, a superior shopping experience, personalized Gearhead
expertise, lightning-fast and accurate fulfillment, and
inspirational, informative, and community-centered content. We take
this concept seriously, both personally and professionally, which
for employees translates to careers with growth potential and the
ability to take ownership and make an impact daily. Perks such as
an excellent gear discount, an annual summer Adventure Contest,
summer barbecues, and a pet-friendly office make for a fun work
environment. Backcountry employees will have the benefit of working
with colleagues who are passionate about their careers as well as
the outdoors. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and
disability & life insurance, paid maternity and paternity leave,
401(k) matching, and Flexible Spending or Health Savings Accounts.
You have been redirected to a Backcountry job page
Keywords: Backcountry, Salt Lake City , Account Manager - Marketing Development Fund, Executive , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!