Company: Overhead Door Corporation
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- This position is accountable for supervising the credit and
billing department and approving new accounts; assisting and/or
coordinating financial requirements on both domestic and
international sales; analyzing financials; resolving customer
disputes; and working with the account managers to review customer
credit limits and to obtain payments on accounts receivables to
ensure the integrity of the account receivables.Role and
Responsibilities - Supervises or Performs the Following:
- Credit review and reporting.
- Assist sales with contract administration.
- Enhance customer relations by resolving billing disputes.
- Increase collection on sales by instructing outside collection
agencies in the pursuit of unresolved past due receivables.
- Maximize profitability and minimize risk by assisting outside
legal counsel on various collection matters requiring court
- Increase profitability and enhance customer relations on
difficult accounts to devise the most cost-effective plan of
- Provide departmental guidelines, protect the corporation from
unexpected losses, and increase profitability by assisting in
writing policies and procedures for the credit department and
company run operations.
- Incoming cash management
- Perform other miscellaneous related duties as assigned and may
assist in any other credit areas as requested.
- Contract review and approval
- Approves change orders and credit memos.Other Responsibilities
- The incumbent will, in the meeting of accountabilities, be in
regular contact with customers, district and regional sales
representatives and general plant managers.
- Externally, the incumbent will come in contact with customers,
outside collection agencies, banking and trade sources and credit
association representatives to resolve past due
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills and be
knowledgeable in MS Office programs.Education
- Four to five years of credit/billing/collections department
experience and / or training; or Bachelor's degree in business from
a four-year college or university; or, equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Supervisory experienceJob Type: Full-time
Keywords: Overhead Door Corporation, Salt Lake City , Credit Manager, Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!