Manager Professional Services
Company: NICE CXone
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Services Remote, United States Salt Lake City, Utah
DescriptionManager Professional ServicesLocation: SLC, UT or
Remote, USThe Manager Professional Services is a blended role
combining the skills of a Sr. Consultant with the management
responsibilities of a consulting manager. This position is a
customer-facing, billable position chartered with engaging
customers in a consultative capacity and providing specialized
expertise around NICE CXone products, the contact center industry,
and other contact center ecosystem topics including CRM,
telecommunications infrastructure, analytics, social media, and
The Manager Professional Services, depending on the types of
projects onto which he or she is deployed, will be responsible for
both technical and business tasks including managing customer
expectations and satisfaction, configuring NICE CXone products
based on best practices and customer requirements, coordinating
inter-departmental activities within NICE CXone, tracking time and
status within NICE CXone systems, and other tasks related to the
success of his or her engagement. This position is also an
organizational leader and is expected to serve as a mentor and
coach for junior staff.
This position is responsible for consultative performance in all
areas related to NICE CXone solutions provisioning, implementation,
and deployment of technical and business solutions to clients. The
customer base consists of public and private sector agencies and
businesses employing diverse information management and contact
As a Manager Professional Services, a Typical Day Might Include the
- Provide senior-level technical configuration and, in some
cases, programming as required.
- Provide process, data and object modeling in a variety of
application and database environments.
- Provide database design, development, and enhancement, as well
as management and coordination of changes to existing
- Provide technical architecture leadership, analysis, design,
development, and enhancement.
- Maintain senior-level expertise and currency in industry
leading contact center technologies.PROJECT
- Serve in a project manager capacity via management of end to
end system life cycle development of small to large-scale
- Develop costing proposals for projects, perform risk analysis,
and manage change control.
- Provide business analysis, business area assessment, user needs
analysis and business systems design for major projects.
- Conduct comprehensive cost/benefit analysis and prepare
business cases for projects.BUSINESS
- Present a professional image in conduct, attitude and
- Assist with the development of client information management
standards and evaluation of technology trends.
- Contribute to business area assessment, user needs analysis and
business systems design.
- Assist with comprehensive cost/benefit analysis and preparation
of business cases for new projects.SUPERVISORY
- Supervise a team of direct reports consisting of Associate-,
Staff-, and Senior-level Consultants.
- Supervise and mentor all intermediate and junior level NICE
CXone staff assigned as members of your project team.
- Supervise during project life cycle any intermediate or junior
level client staff, or any sub-contracted personnel assigned to
your project team.
- Supervise and mentor all intermediate and junior level staff
working on other projects under your area of responsibility.
- Provide leadership to individuals on team(s) through coaching,
feedback, development goals, and performance management.
- Prioritize, assign and manage department activities and
projects in accordance with the department's goals and
- Adjust hours of work, priorities and staff assignments to
ensure efficient operation, based on workload.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring and firing for the
department.To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE) or business (e.g.,
Marketing/MIS) field or equivalent work experience required. MBA
- 6+ years of professional experience beyond education
- 1+ years management experience. Type of experience varies
depending on Consultant's specialization:
- Implementation: broad skills in both technology & analysis;
experience in communicating at a technical and functional level
while managing business rapport.
- Business Optimization: deep skills around business
analysis/call centers; experience in the KPIs and best practices of
call centers and their operations.
- Education & Enablement: professional and confident public
presence; experience in commanding large audiences as a trainer
- Engineering Services: deep skills in specialized technical &
functional areas; deeply technical expertise around software
engineering, programming languages, integration, and/or
- Desired personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service &
team-oriented, friendly demeanor, early adopter.Bonus
- Prior consulting experience.ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes
it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to
provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business
metrics. NICE CXone provides the world's #1 cloud customer
experience platform, NICE CXone CXone---, combining best-in-class
Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation
and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone
is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of
both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.NICE is
committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for
all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to
afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals,
regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship,
ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or
physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the
Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical
hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as
a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status
protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or
regulation. You have been redirected to a NICE CXone job page
Keywords: NICE CXone, Salt Lake City , Manager Professional Services, Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!