Director of Customer Support
Location: Pleasant Grove
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Pleasant Grove, UT, USA
Pura, based in Pleasant Grove, UT, has been revolutionizing
self-care and IOT (internet of things) connected experiences in
homes for the past several years. We obsess over providing
world-class experiences for our customers, partners, and vendors.
We're looking for applicants who are committed to Human-Centered
design & delivery. We pride ourselves on maintaining a team-based
culture, quality, innovation, and continuous growth and
Our teams build and maintain apps, services, fragrances, and
devices that power all of the connected experience platforms for
Pura customers internal and external. We are currently hiring for
the Director of Customer Support role in the Experience Org at
Pura, that will focus on creating the best scenting experience for
our customers. We are looking for a results-oriented person to join
our team, evolve our customer support experiences, and create the
new standard in customer support.
Who you are committed to being:
- You care about the success of your team members.
- You are comfortable collaborating with your team and
establishing and evangelizing a desired end state, or outcome, and
motivating the team to come along.
- You ask detailed and specific questions, understand nuance, and
question conventional wisdom.
- You understand that what customers say they want and what they
actually want may differ.
- You understand how support teams function to provide
- You discover how our brand, product and service key messages
resonate with our customers.
- You are committed to understand what our customers really think
- You optimize how customers engage with us.
- You develop solid feedback loops with product and marketing
What you'll own:
- Customer support learning and development programming for the
team and the business.
- Creating a productive and motivating work environment for Pura
Customer Support Agents.
- KPIs including Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Customer Effort
Score (CES), Net Promoter Score (NPS), First response time, First
contact resolution rate, Customer ticket request volume.
- Troubleshoot escalated concerns or questions from
- Assist our customers in creating a long-term, genuine
relationship with us.
Experience you'll need:
- Proven success in building customer service/support
- Experience with computer database systems/software (Gladly or
Zendesk would be ideal).
- Excellent reading and writing skills.
- Solid track record of developing and training teams.
- Experience in project management.
We know each candidate may not meet all of the listed requirements,
but please apply anyway!
Pura-a company that married smart-home technology and fragrance
diffusers, all controlled by the Pura app. At Pura, our mission is
to create a luxury fragrance experience in each home that can
change moods and brighten days. We are partnering with premium
fragrance brands, celebrities and lifestyle brands in the industry
to bring customers' favorite scents to their home with the touch of
a button. And that's just the beginning.
Pura started in 2014 and raised a seed round of 4.4M in February of
2020. Pura thrives on hiring or creating the best talent, known as
a young and hungry brand that is rapidly becoming a household name
around the world.
Check out and find out more about our offerings on our website.
Explore the latest amazing fragrance launches on Instagram .
Join the Pura Team!
- All candidates are subject to a background check.
Pura provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Pura, Salt Lake City , Director of Customer Support, Executive , Pleasant Grove, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!