Location: American Fork
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Does this position interest you? You should apply even if you
don't match every single requirement! We're known as an auto glass
company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass,
we're so much more. We'll help you build a fulfilling career and
encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever
The Store Manager leads all retail store operations with a focus on
quality and service to ensure that our customers have a memorable
experience. This professional provides people leadership, coaching,
cash/expense management, inventory control, loss prevention,
safety, and store appearance.
What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly pay and bonus opportunities
- Paid time off, holidays, paid volunteer days and a belief in
- 401(k) plan with company matching to build your nest-egg.
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- An actual marketplace to meet your health, wealth, life and
legal needs -https://www.safelitebenefits.com
What You'll Do
- Oversee the daily operations of the store, including: open and
closing procedures, work order management, performing the CICO
(Check-In, Check-Out) procedures, providing high levels of customer
service, staffing and scheduling and/or making necessary
modifications, inventory management and proper cash handling.
- Drive team performance to ensure key performance indicators
(KPI's) and company goals are met or exceeded, including but not
limited to: Net Promoter Score, Time to Serve, job completion,
customer conversion and quality metrics, as well as compliance with
federal, state and local regulations.
- In conjunction with the other field leaders, ensure that every
technician is SafeTech--- certified and through training,
re-training and coaching that all technicians are performing
quality installs or repairs on every job.
- Provide guidance and positive reinforcement surrounding proper
vehicle and equipment maintenance and required recordkeeping -
occasionally collaborating with marketing associates to ensure the
right materials are properly displayed.
- Provide world class customer service by responding quickly to
client complaints/warranty issues.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent OR 5-7 years of
leadership/supervisory experience, preferred.
- Valid state-issued driver's license required.
- 3+ years of leadership experience with an innovative approach
toward incenting performance.
- 3-5 years of experience in retail or service center
environments; automotive experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, web applications, and
general office equipment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence,
persuade, engage and have crucial conversations with a mobile
- Comfort working outside in a variety of weather
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective
- Physical requirements: lifting and carrying up to 35 lbs. for
short periods, working at elevated heights, remaining on your feet
for extended periods.
Your Rights: To review and consider your application, Safelite
Group collects personal information. To understand what is
collected and why, carefully review the Applicant Privacy Notice
presented during your online application. We value our diverse
workforce and we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
don't discriminate based on any characteristic protected by local,
state or federal law. Upon request and consistent with applicable
laws, we'll provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with
disabilities who need assistance in the application/hiring
Notification to Agencies: Safelite Group does not accept and will
not pay commissions for unsolicited resumes or outreach from
third-party recruiters or agencies. Absent a signed MSA and
approval from Talent Acquisition to submit resumes for a specific
requisition, we will not approve payment to any third party for
Keywords: Safelite, Salt Lake City , Store Manager, Executive , American Fork, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!