Remote Product Manager of Compliance and Data Security
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
If you are a Product Manager of Compliance and Data with
experience, please read on!
Located in the Palo Alto we provide enterprise cybersecurity. Our
platform is an end to end solution preventing data breaches,
compliance violations, and security over all documents across all
third party communications. Our platform reaches over 25 million
end users and protects over 3,000 global corporations. Our
customers operate in an increasingly active regulatory environment.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with proven product
management experience to ensure our platform continues to provide
capabilities that comply with the latest data privacy regulations
i.e. GPDR, HIPAA, etc..
What You Will Be Doing
- You will help ensure development on our platform is executed in
a compliant way aligned with all applicable data protection and
- Develop a vision for the data privacy and compliance
- Provide a focus of compliance on delivering new capabilities to
engineering and other PMs.
- Advise on and lead new feature development and other critical
- Your role is to understand our customer needs, capture
insights, see opportunities and prioritize the roadmap.
- Proactively identify potential gaps/risk areas and
opportunities as it relates to product compliance.
- Develop customer use cases to inform and prioritize product
- Document user stories, setting priorities and ensuring customer
value and revenue-driving potential.
- Work closely with management, sales, marketing, business
development, engineering and quality assurance to plan and build
What You Need for this Position
- Proven experience working in data privacy, user privacy, or
data management of which at least 5 spent in a product role.
- Knowledge of the current privacy landscape and the regulatory
requirements affecting user data, including GDPR and HIPAA lasting
cross-functional partnerships with both internal and external
groups, especially Engineering, Product, Security, Compliance and
- History of working with data hands-on.
- Ability to think strategically and history of crafting a
compelling product vision.
- Experience driving impact through cross-functional
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical abilities are a must.
- You have a get-stuff-done attitude, great positive energy, and
thrive in a fast paced environment.
- You are passionate about technology and keep up with the latest
trends in the field
What's In It for You
- Full Benefits
- Remote work
- A chance to be apart of a motivated and quickly growing
So, if you are a Product Manager of Compliance and Data with
experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : KM14-1665463 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kendall Moore - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Salt Lake City , Remote Product Manager of Compliance and Data Security, Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!