Events Marketing Manager (Remote, Sequoia-Backed Startup!)
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Do you want to architect, build, and scale a world-class b2b
events strategy for one of the "coolest" companies in the data
space (according to Gartner, and we think so too!)!? Atlan is
looking for an experienced Events Marketing Manager that is
passionate about bringing people together, creating memorable
experiences, and executing world-class events! This role is
high-energy, high-impact, and high-FUN! You'll be working with a
team that likes to dream big, find creative solutions, and cares
deeply about helping data teams do their life's best work!
Sound like something you'd enjoy? Keep reading!
Why Join Atlan?
- We're backed by top VCs (Sequoia, SalesForce Ventures, Insight
Partners, and more!), have $71mm in funding, and have grown by 10X
in the last year!
- Groundbreaking new category and Atlan is leading the way!
(Atlan is to data what Slack is to communication, what GitHub is to
engineering, what Salesforce is to Sales---)
- You're getting in at the ground level and will make a HUGE
impact as you build, lead, and scale the events function!
- We're in growth mode! You'll spend 2022 hypothesizing,
innovating, testing, and measuring what works as you aim to build
an impactful strategy for 2023!
- We have a healthy remote culture, including a stipend to set up
your home office!
- You'll be empowered to dream big, have fun, and do the best
work of your life while we enable our customers to do the best work
of their lives!
- Competitive benefits and perks (duh!)! ;)
The RoleAs Atlan's leader of events, you will spearhead a fully new
channel that has a high success rate in our industry. You will lead
an incredibly valuable function on our quest to become a
Your initial priorities will include:
- You will own and develop our event strategy, from large
splashes like conferences and webinars to closed-door settings like
roundtables and wine and dines.
- Turn events, both virtual and in-person, into a driving force
to help Atlan become a home for data teams around the world.
- You will own end-to-end execution of events at Atlan and work
with external agencies where needed to make each event successful.
This includes events that Atlan hosts, attends, sponsors, and
- A demonstrated track record of organizing digital and in-person
events and owning end-to-end execution of the same.
- Detail orientation in organizing and curating events that
people LOVE. The extra attention to detail is what changes the
- Creativity to cut through the noise. Host the next event as a
Twitter Spaces chat, anyone?
- A solid understanding of marketing channels for distribution
and community marketing is a big plus.
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous and fast-paced work
environment with integrity and accountability.
- A LOVE for people - interacting with them, bringing them
together, and having fun with them!
Keywords: Atlan, Salt Lake City , Events Marketing Manager (Remote, Sequoia-Backed Startup!), Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!