Sales Operations Director
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
About the Role
We are looking for a Sales Operations Director, reporting to the
Head of Capital Markets & Investments, who would like to leverage
their expertise and passion for Sales Operations at a fast growing
FinTech company. As the Sales Operations Director you will be
responsible for empowering top-line growth through support of the
people, process and technology that drive our Capital Markets &
Investments organizational success. Our ideal candidate has a
proven background and deep appreciation for the frameworks and best
practices that help financial industry sales teams scale to massive
What you'll be Doing
ANALYSIS / REPORTING / PLANNING
- Drive pipeline analysis and track activity metrics that help
inform decisions/actions at the individual contributor and sales
- Develop and maintain key operational metrics across sales and
- Support monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting to executive
leadership. Deliver key recommendations to achieve a tech-enabled
- Work with sales management on territory mapping, sales quotas,
commission plans and payment, all within Salesforce.
- Track and analyze data to define ideal customer profiles,
TAM/SAM research, territory assignments, account assignments,
playbooks, and processes.
- Own and optimize existing sales tools such as Salesforce,
Hubspot, Asana, Gsuite, Looker, and the proprietary CrowdStreet
SALES TEAM SUPPORT
- Work closely with HR and Finance to create an environment where
sales reps feel truly appreciated resulting in CrowdStreet
attracting top CRE capital markets talent.
- Manage our account-based sales and marketing program by
identifying target accounts, setting KPIs, tracking individual
sales rep activity, and recommending strategies and tactics to
improve our sales team effectiveness.
- Work with marketing and sales colleagues to develop the
appropriate content for each target account, and deliver it at the
correct time in the "buyers journey".
- Enhance our new hire onboarding process and support new
- Provide support to sales team members on Salesforce and other
tool related issues, and support ongoing training efforts.
- Contribute to the writing of a sales playbook document
- Write a data-driven business plan, along with our data
science/analyst team, for sales and marketing to leverage data for
more effective selling.
- Work with datasets across multiple internal and external data
sources to drive insights and value at the target account and
assigned sales rep level.
- Create workflows and own projects that help build a higher
quality prospect database in Salesforce.
What You Must Have
- 5+ years of experience in a Sales Operations role within a
rapidly growing tech company
- Extensive experience in quota, commission, and territory
- Salesforce.com expertise related to reporting, workflows and
sales personnel efficiencies
- Ability to manage and optimize all prospect/customer
- Highly proficient in excel and modeling (including VLOOKUPs,
Pivot Tables and other more advanced means of data analysis and
What is Nice to Have
- Experience in a FinTech, finance, investment banking, or
commercial real estate
- Experience creating predictive lead scoring models
Keywords: Crowdstreet, Salt Lake City , Sales Operations Director, Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!