Engagement Manager (Data and Analytics with Retail/CPG) - REMOTE
Company: Wavicle Data Solutions
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Wavicle Data Solutions leverages Cloud, Data & Analytics
technologies to deliver complex business & digital transformation
solutions to our clients. As a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
with a 40%+ women workforce, Wavicle fosters a diverse & equitable
environment where innovative professionals come together as a team
and enable our clients to realize their goals in their
transformation journey. Our team members collaborate by infusing
their creative problem solving skills, agile working & tech
know-how to drive value for our clients.
At Wavicle, a Top Workplace award winner, you'll find a challenging
and rewarding work environment where our 350+ team members based in
US, India Canada work from 42 cities in a remote/hybrid, digitally
connected way. We offer a competitive benefits package that
includes: healthcare, retirement, life insurance, short/long-term
disability, unlimited paid time off, short-term incentive plans
(annual bonus) and long-term incentive plans.
Watch here to learn Why Wavicle
As an Engagement Manager with Wavicle, you will have full
accountability for the success of your clients. Your deep
consulting, industry and data & analytics knowledge provides you
with the expertise to work with Fortune 500 clients in solutioning
their business problems. You thrive on creating value for your
customers through innovative and emerging solutions, which will
provide significant ROI.
What You Will Get To Do
- Build strong strategic relationships with client leadership
teams and influencers.
- Manage client expectations with client executive leadership (IT
and the business).
- Understand a client's current business challenges and identify
potential solutions in overcoming that business challenge
leveraging data and/or analytics.
- Participate in the end-to-end business development lifecycle in
selling additional work to existing clients (land and expand). In
addition, participate in new sales opportunities for new
- Participate in creating thought provoking proposals that will
demonstrate Wavicle's niche experience in the data & analytics
- Ensure that project(s) are done on time, within budget and meet
and/or achieve client expectations.
- Be hands-on as necessary. Due to the nature of our projects, it
is important that an EM can play a role on a project (i.e. project
manager, business analysis, etc.) if needed.
- Communicate with our leaders and team members in our various
offices (U.S., Canada and India) to ensure project alignment
- Meet annual sales revenue goals.
- Collaborate on RFP's, sales cycles, and SOW conversations and
- Have fun by working with a great team of Data Enthusiasts on
diverse projects, industries and technologies!
- 10+ years of experience implementing & delivering Strategy,
Business or Data & Analytic solutions (cloud migration, data
warehouse, data lake using big data and cloud technologies) is
- Prior experience working in a strategic consulting capacity,
managing client relationships and projects is required; however,
also demonstrate the ability to play a billable role on the
- Experience leading strategy and end-to-end data implementation
projects is required.
- Experience with cloud-based analytics implementations,
- 6+ years of domain industry experience in Retail, CPG,
Manufacturing/Supply Chain is highly desirable.
- Experience working with C-Level executives and Executive
- Demonstrated experience meeting target of $2M annually in
managed revenue sales is required.
- Demonstrated experience in building strong delivery teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to motivate others to drive results.
- Experience with expanding the business within the account.
- Demonstrable experience in working closely with
customers/partners and shifting approaches to best suit customer
cultures and ways of working
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or related
field is required.
- Candidates can live anywhere in the U.S. and work remotely;
however, must be able to travel up to 25% to the client location to
foster and build strong business relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Wavicle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating
an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome and
encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, color,
religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic
information or veteran status.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Bonus Program
Keywords: Wavicle Data Solutions, Salt Lake City , Engagement Manager (Data and Analytics with Retail/CPG) - REMOTE, Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!