Sr. Director, HEOR
Company: Cornerstone Search Group
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Sr. Director / Dir, HEOR - East Region - both Research + Field
work - Reports to Head of HEOR - $2Bn Pharma - REMOTE BASED
Cornerstone Search Group's HEOR/RWE/Market Access Practice is
working with a growing mid-size pharma that is seeking to hire an
experienced HEOR professional at the Director or Sr. Director level
for a home-based position that will focus on both conducting HEOR
research and meeting with / presenting to private and public
payers, health systems, thought leaders and payer influencers based
in the US Eastern region with relatively minimal travel for a
field-based HEOR role. This position reports to the VP, Head of
Health Economics & Outcomes Research, who is somebody Cornerstone
has known and worked with for many years and enjoys a reputation in
the HEOR community as someone people really enjoy working for. This
is an opportunity to work for a well-positioned and growing
company, for a strong and experienced manager, where HEOR reports
into Medical Affairs, and it is a smaller, faster-paced environment
with higher visibility than is typically the case in larger
4 Highly Attractive Features of This Opportunity: (1) "Best of Both
Worlds": Enjoy the benefits of working in a small environment but,
unlike most small company opportunities, our client already has
several approved drugs, a late-stage pipeline, is profitable, and
is publicly traded. (2) Late-Stage Pipeline: Our client has
multiple late-stage candidates focused on nephrology, CV, and rare
disease indications in areas of unmet needs.
(3) Work from Home: Our client is open to candidates being remotely
based anywhere in the US who are comfortable focusing on sites in
the Eastern region.
(4) Our client is open to any Therapeutic Area of experience.
Location: This is a home-based position.
Desired Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
- Our client is open on degree.
- Seeking relevant HEOR experience, preferably including
experience in a pharmaceutical company.
- Level and depth of experience will determine whether level
awarded will be Director or Senior Director.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with
more visibility than in "Big Pharma".
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in a clear, concise,
and compelling manner to diverse audiences and effectively manage
internal and external stakeholder expectations.
- Seeking strong strategic mindset and commercial
- Seeking a pro-active individual with demonstrated success in
making an impact.
Corey Ackerman, JD - Senior PartnerE:
Rita Boyle - PartnerE: firstname.lastname@example.orgLinkedIn:
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP - Life Sciences Executive Search350 Main
Street - Chatham, New Jersey 07928 USAwww.cornerstonesg.com -
About Cornerstone Search Group - Recognized by Forbes as one of the
"Top 100 Executive Search Firms" and by Hunt Scanlon as one of the
"Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Executive Search Firms",
Cornerstone Search Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search firm
that helps companies based around the world, ranging from startup
biotechs to Top 10 pharmas, to find, attract, and hire talent for
their US and globally-based leadership positions (CxO and xVP
levels) as well as their critical Director-level roles.
Representative Retained Search Assignments:
- Medical: Multiple CMO, Global Head of Clinical Development,
Medical Affairs and Drug Safety/PV search assignments as well as
numerous positions as the Director, SD, ED and VP level for
- HEOR/Market Access/RWE: Multiple VP/Head positions as well as
150+ positions at the AD/Dir/SD and ED level for
- CSO - mid-size global biotech
- US President - European Pharma
- SVP, Head of Global Medical Affairs - mid-size oncology
- SVP, Head of Global Regulatory Affairs - late-stage Israeli
- SVP, Quality - generic pharma
- Group VP, Global Commercial Head - API Business Unit - Indian
- VP, Data Science - Top 5 Pharma
- VP, Head of Regulatory Affairs - Boston biotech
- VP, Head of Regulatory Affairs - NYC commercial-stage
- VP, Head of R&D Operations - Boston biotech
- VP, Head of Health Economics & Outcomes Research - Top CNS
- VP, Head of Real-World Evidence - Top 5 pharma
- VP, US Head of Oncology Medical Affairs - Japanese Pharma
- VP, Head of Heme/Onc Clinical Research - Public oncology
- VP, Head of Global Drug Safety & PV - Chinese oncology
- Executive Director, Head of Global Clinical Pharmacology -
Public oncology biotech
all inquiries, resume submissions, and any other personal
information submitted to us as confidential information. This
information will not be shared with any parties outside of
Cornerstone Search Group without your prior permission.
GHEOR HOR GHE Outcome Research Manage Care Liaison RWE real-world
value evidence Florida Alabama Georgia Tennessee west virginia
carolina Mississippi new hampshire Massachusetts Rhode island maine
new hampshire Connecticut Pennsylvania new york new jersey Ohio
Keywords: Cornerstone Search Group, Salt Lake City , Sr. Director, HEOR , Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!