Energy Efficiency Program Manager
Company: Resource Innovations
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionResource Innovations is seeking an Energy
Efficiency Program Manager to join our growing team in Salt Lake
City, Utah. Candidates currently based in Salt Lake City are
preferred. As a Program Manager with Resource Innovations, you will
support multiple Utility programs across several states including
Utah, Wyoming, and Idaho. This team member will lead electric
utility programs, serve as the primary point of contact for clients
and partners, and deliver on contractual requirements. The
successful candidate will have three or more years of direct
experience managing commercial and/or residential energy efficiency
programs.Resource Innovations, now combined with Nexant, is a
substantially woman-owned, woman-led energy consulting firm
dedicated to creating equal access to clean resources through
diverse partnerships. The companys deep roots and broad expertise
in resource efficiency, policy development, coalition and
partnership building, and market-based technology support enable
the delivery of highly successful energy programs. Nexant brings
over 20 years of expertise in demand-side management, grid
management, and renewables, as well as a comprehensive suite of
software designed to support these initiatives. Duties and
- Oversee project and program contracts, scopes, budgets, and
teams with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Communicate key objectives, strategies, and priorities to a
variety of stakeholders and contributors (program management,
software, outreach, data analysis, customer service, and partner
- Create annual plans and deliver results.
- Oversee program performance and reporting for multiple programs
in multiple states.
- Ensure compliance with all contract, tariff, and program
- Coordinate day-to-day aspects of projects including quality of
work product, client communications, scheduling, and utilizing
internal and external delivery team members to delivery
- Maintain quality control of all deliverable products,
demonstrating objectivity and clarity while maintaining project
- Establish and maintain a professional rapport with clients and
partners, including identifying and anticipating needs and
proposing solutions to address client concerns and assure problem
resolution promoting long-term productive relationships.
- Collaboratively develop, present, and implement recommendations
to enhance go-to-market strategies and operational
- Provide excellent customer service to clients, end-use utility
customers, vendors, delivery team members, and industry
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements
- A Degree in Engineering, Economics, or Business is
- Masters degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience with Commercial and/or
Residential electric or natural gas utility energy efficiency
- Strong customer relationship and sales skills.
- A strong understanding of energy efficiency programs, measures,
processes, and systems.
- Demonstrated experience with project management and change
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities while
balancing schedules and budgets.
- Excellent writing, interpersonal, presentation, and analytical
- Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Strategic planning.
- Customized solutions vs. one-size-fits all products.
- Software product integration into service
offerings.BenefitsResource Innovations offers competitive salaries
based on candidate's qualifications. Resource Innovations also
offers three weeks paid vacation per year, paid holidays, a 401(k)
plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive
benefits package.Resource Innovations is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for
all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, marital status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other
protected status. In addition to federal law requirements, Resource
Innovations complies with applicable state and local laws governing
non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the
company does work.Resource Innovations requires all new employees
to report their vaccination status by completing and signing a
self-attestation form provided by HR. The above job description and
job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. Resource
Innovations retains the right to make changes or adjustments to job
descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without
Keywords: Resource Innovations, Salt Lake City , Energy Efficiency Program Manager, Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!