SaaS Director - Automation - Remote
Company: Insight Global
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Director will lead the Automation team. This individual will
fill a critical role in our rapidly expanding cloud-based business.
The Automation Director is expected to drive an innovative
infrastructure and development operations approach with our hosting
providers and internal Engineering teams to maximize the value of
our On-Demand product set for our customers. This individual is
responsible for optimizing the quality of the production operations
service to exceed the contractual SLAs (e.g., performance,
availability, RTO, RPO) for each of our customers. Additionally,
this individual will ensure that we have a rich and growing Service
Catalog for Automation for our Company; and that our deep
consideration for continuous improvement and deployment of
operational principles are maintained. The Automation Director will
be expected to develop a plan for improving our overall Automation
Capabilities and influence, refine, and execute against parts of
the Architecture Roadmap.
- Deep experience in the understanding of cloud technology
providers, preferably Microsoft Azure.
- Background in leading Automation Team or SRE Teams.
- Experience in Technology Transformation efforts.
- Experience with modern DevOps toolchain, infrastructure as
code, and Continuous Delivery techniques.
- Demonstrated leadership preferred in SaaS for a medium to large
- Experience in high-stress situations. (e.g., outages,
degradations, disaster recovery).
- Experience leading multi-geography teams.
- C-Level communication skills.
- Minimum ten years working in Cloud Engineering, Operations,
SRE, Automation, or DevOps teams.
- Automate Provisioning of resources within cloud environment for
the On-Demand clients and Engineering teams.
- Ensure all critical business KPIs are met on behalf of the
business and our clients. (e.g., performance, uptime, efficiency,
ticket processing, other SLAs, etc.).
- Drive the continuous improvement and scale of the On-Demand
infrastructure and related ITIL-based processes across clients.
This includes working closely with our hosting partners to maintain
an innovative, best practice blueprint to host multi-tenant
- Educate and drive the organization for the adoption of new
- Lead and Direct the Automation Team to work across the
organization to simplify capabilities.
- Exposure to Sr. leadership in the status of our On-Demand
Automation activities (e.g., client satisfaction, solution updates,
- Work closely with the security team and their processes and
procedures to ensure that the highest standards of information
protection are adhered to within the Automations being
- Guide clients and Systems Integration partners regarding
Automation Service Catalog, processes, and communication
Keywords: Insight Global, Salt Lake City , SaaS Director - Automation - Remote, Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!