Product Marketing Manager - Remote
Company: Nozomi Networks
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Now is an amazing time to join Nozomi Networks as we build the
future of OT and IoT Cybersecurity. We have hundreds of customers
in more than 30 countries and we're just scratching the
As we expand our product portfolio and global presence, our
Marketing department is hiring a Product Marketing Leader to be
responsible for positioning, messaging and launching Nozomi
Networks cybersecurity products across our vertical industry
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for global
marketing activities and sales enablement initiatives as new
products and features are launched. The role requires the creation
of compelling product marketing content and assets that communicate
the Nozomi Networks solution value proposition in a wide range of
use cases and customer environments. Working with technical
marketing and product teams to produce product and technical
content that highlights the Nozomi Networks solution capabilities
to prospective users is a key role for the right person.
We are looking for someone with exceptional skills and will be
responsive to changing and/or competitive markets, identify and
communicate customer value propositions, and maintain relationships
with sales, product teams, and a variety of stakeholders.
If this sounds like you, read on. You could be the next
Location: US, Europe, REMOTE
In This Role You Will
- Develop product strategy and marketing plans, including content
creation, communication, and more; and execute it globally.
- Create vertical industry messaging, marketing, and
customer-facing and sales enablement content and deliverables,
- Build customer-facing content that supports demand generation
- Maintain vertical market content for the web site, including,
solutions overviews, deployment diagrams, use cases.
- Support enablement efforts of the Sales team, including the
business development reps (BDRs) and channel partners.
- Develop topics and content for out bound marketing such as
webinars, joint partner events, etc. and work with the appropriate
marketing team members to best execute.
- Understand and respond as needed to the competitive landscape,
identify, and communicate customer value propositions, and maintain
relationships with sales, product teams, and a variety of
To Be Successful In This Opportunity, You Will Have
- Experience in cybersecurity marketing, industry marketing,
product, solutions, or technical marketing, or equivalent
- The ability to work closely with Product Management, Sales and
across the entire marketing organization
- Working knowledge of Cybersecurity concepts and
- Experience in Operational Technology (OT), Internet of Things
(IoT) or critical infrastructure.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Passion and experience to be a hands-on writer and project
manager to execute go to market plans.
- Experience in start-up, pre-IPO or equivalent entrepreneurial
environment is advantages.
- Able to show accountability and ability to work independently
to get projects over the finish line.
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus on technology, IT Management or
business would be great.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
Nozomi Networks is the leader in OT and IoT Cybersecurity. We
protect the world's critical infrastructure, industrial and
government organizations from cyber threats by providing
exceptional network visibility, threat detection and operational
insight. We're always innovating, and we hire the best at what they
do to ensure our customers always have access to fast product
enhancements, exceptional engineering support and rapid deployment
across continents. If you like a challenge, and value integrity and
customer success, we invite you to help Nozomi Networks build the
future of OT and IoT cybersecurity.
Our Global Benefits
All of our benefits are customized to the country you are based in,
naturally we want to get the best out of our Nozomiers, so we
provide the best benefits packages, such as:
- Health & Wellness
- Work Life Balance
- Unparalleled Flexible Time-Off
Need to know information
Successful candidates will be subjected to background verification
click . Any questions about how we process personal information, or
if you would like help exercising your privacy rights, please
contact email: .
By hitting the 'Apply Now' button and submitting your application,
you agree with the storage and handling of your data by us in
accordance with our
Keywords: Nozomi Networks, Salt Lake City , Product Marketing Manager - Remote, Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!