Company: World Finance
Location: American Fork
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to
help one of our team members grow professionally. If you think the
open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to
Our people make all the difference in our success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure that all team members are at work on time, have proper
time off for lunch and other necessary times and that working hours
are observed carefully and recorded accurately.
* Provide on-site day-to-day management and supervision of branch
* Manage time off from work to ensure that customer needs are
* Assigns duties to employees and frequently examine their work for
accuracy, neatness, timeliness.
* Provide employee feedback and provide input on employee's
* Discipline employees that fail to comply with Company policies
and procedures or fail to satisfactorily perform the duties of the
* Maintains efficiency by training new employees and developing
their skills and understanding of company policies and all phases
of branch operations, procedures and laws governing the consumer
* Exercise judgment and discretion in making decisions affecting
employees and the performance of the branch office and keep the
District Manager up to date on the overall performance of the
* Assist with the hiring of new team members as well as possible
promotions or discharges, and offers recommendation regarding
salary increases for team members.
* Provide leadership necessary to motivate employees and create and
maintain a high degree of branch production by achieving company
* Create and maintain branch solvency by the control of assets,
proper credit extension, including proper follow up and handling of
past due accounts.
* Oversee the budget and operating expenses of the branch.
* Maintain consistent growth in accounts and receivables through
obtaining new borrowers and retaining existing borrowers.
* Prepare reports as required by management verifying that they are
on time and accurate and acknowledging receipt of all
correspondence from the Branch Service Center that requires a
response the day it is received.
* Recommend legal action on seriously delinquent accounts.
* Refund any overpayment or excess charges made in error
immediately upon discovery, even if the amount due is only one cent
(cancellation refunds must be promptly and systematically made to
* Maintain good customer relations, which includes:
* Having satisfied customers is what will make the branch
successful, which requires effective teamwork and communication to
meet customer needs.
* Responsible for presenting a good company image to the
* Ensure all branch team members are dressed professionally and the
office neat and clean, providing a professional environment for our
* Lead by example and manage the employees in the branch
* Approve and close all new loans and assist employees, as
necessary, with closing loans.
* Maintain internal audits to satisfactory or better.
* Approve and close all increases in loans of established
* See that all delinquent work is completed each day.
* Handle all serious customer issues that require management
* Keep expenses within acceptable ranges, not to exceed 3% growth
per year in established branches.
* Continually develop knowledge of the company's policies and
procedures through constant study and review of the company's
Operations Manual, Employee Handbook, Training Manual, etc.
* Promote all products including Tax Preparation.
* See that the office is kept neat and orderly at all times.
* Follow all policies, guidelines and rules as spelled out in the
Operations Manual and the Team Member Handbook and ensure that
employees similarly follow all policies, guidelines and rules.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
* Must be able to demonstrate a high degree of self-confidence, job
knowledge, communications skills and organizational skills.
* Must have strong interpersonal skills.
* Should have some knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word
* Must be able to understand, handle and produce loan
Education and/or Experience:
* High school diploma
* Some college preferred
* 2 or more years of experience in managing a consumer finance
branch or equivalent experience
* Must be licensed or have the ability to obtain licensing to sell
* BOLT Program graduate preferred
* Required to sit for extended periods of time
* Will be kneeling, stooping or bending for approximately 25% of
* Occasionally will require light lifting
* Some time spent in travel from location to location
* Work performed in a branch environment
* Travel by car from location to location required on an almost
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential
functions; and nothing in this herein restricts management's right
to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at
It is the policy of World Acceptance Corporation to provide equal
employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age,
color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental
disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital
status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
In addition, World Acceptance Corporation will provide reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: World Finance, Salt Lake City , Branch Manager, Executive , American Fork, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!