Principal, Program Management
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description: J ob Title: Principal, Program Management
Requisition Number: CS20220303-78124 Job Location: Salt Lake City,
UT L3Harris is seeking a Principal Program Manager that directs all
phases of programs from inception through completion. These
programs involve engagements with multiple USG organizations and
primes, as well as managing competitive pursuits and shaping follow
on value added ECPs. Experience leading development programs, with
demonstrated success in transitioning them to programs of record,
in partnership with USG stakeholders and industry partners. This
program manager will drive program execution in order to achieve
key business and financial objectives for orders, revenue
recognition, operating income, and free cash flow. Is responsible
the cost, schedule and technical performance of programs. Job
- Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans,
performance Statement of Work (SOW) and specifications, operating
budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract
- Demonstrates strong negotiation skills, with ability to work
toward win-win solutions.
- Leverages broad experience in shaping, developing and
demonstrating for the government to recommend tactics and
strategies that directly impact the achievement of overall
government and L3Harris goals and objectives.
- Strong relationship builder and communicator; Communicates
effectively within and outside of L3Harris, including strategic
partners in industry and government.
- Gains and maintains high trust and confidence with customers,
L3Harris leadership and program teams regarding matters of
substantial importance to the government and L3Harris.
- Provides leadership across the business area with developing
solutions for technology insertion and refresh for up and coming or
established platforms which include LOS and BLOS
- Extensively analyzes problems to seek understanding of the root
cause of the problem, including broad-based consideration of
- Strong technical and business background to evaluate and adjust
win strategies, and proactively make recommendations to
- Develops specific courses of action in program execution and
capture planning, that yield predictable results and profitable
return on investment. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 12 years relevant experience
- Current or in-scope Secret security clearance is required.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed
(up to 20%). Preferred additional skills
- Experience with earned value program management and risk
management is preferred.
- Graduate Degree and minimum of 10 years relevant experience is
- Current or in-scope TS/SCI security clearance is
- Ability to gain Special Access (SAP) security clearance. Job
Profile Matching Criteria:
Expertise Program Management Location USA - UT - Salt Lake
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Salt Lake City , Principal, Program Management, Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!