Vice President - Product Supply Chain
Company: Ultradent Products Inc
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Are you ready to lead an industry leading manufacturers supply
chain strategy into the future? The Vice President of Product
Supply Chain at Ultradent Products Inc. will inspire engagement and
lead transformational results to create one of the most modern
supply chain organizations in the world. Ultradent Products Inc. is
seeking a humble, confident, and progressive leader to lead
end-to-end product supply chain operations to accelerate our
ability to improve oral health around the world. Job Duties:
- Develops and implements end-to-end global product supply chain
- Standardize supply planning, procurement, manufacturing,
logistics, and inventory management across the globe.
- Optimize global supply chain network to support, growth, and
corporate financial objectives.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to deliver
year-over-year business results.
- Coordinate and track supply chain countermeasures related to
supply chain critical metrics.
- Develop a continuous improvement culture within the supply
- Optimize the total cost of ownership for the supply chain
including supply expense, labor, and other operating expenses
related to supply chain activity.
- Develop and maintain a business culture that seeks after,
welcomes, and embraces differences at all levels, ensuring
inclusion that creates maximized global results.
- Assist the CEO as a member of the executive team to ensure
strategic growth that balances maximum results for the company and
maximum satisfaction for a diverse workforce Education/Experience:
- Advanced degree in related field of study preferred.
- Experience in supply chain optimization including network and
inventory optimization, capacity management, and supply
- Expertise in leading global, multi-site, and cross-functional
- Track record of implementing and sustaining business processes
within a global/matrixed organization.
- Skilled change agent capable of defining and implementing
repeatable processes where none exist.
- Experience, directs, and inspires the work of other employees
and has responsibility for personnel actions including hiring,
performance management, and termination.
- Background in supervising a team of subordinate directors.
- Experience partnering with the CEO and executive management
team to align departmental strategy or direction with the overall
goals of the organization.Competencies:
- Leadership attributes: Humility, Care, Courage, Talent
Development, Culture Advancement, Innovation, Communication, Focus,
- Ability to drive strategic direction
- Business acumen to balance profit and people strategies
- Detail orientation
- Judgement and decision-making skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.Why Lead with
Ultradent:Ultradent Products, Inc., is a collaborative and
hard-working company with a 40-year history of innovation. Ours is
a fun, fast-paced work environment dedicated to providing unique,
solution-oriented products to dentistsand their patientsacross the
globe. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation,
integrity, hard work, quality, and care, and we put those values
into everything we do. We ask all colleagues to seek out the
excluded, enhance the team, share feedback fearlessly, welcome
feedback humbly, amplify all voices, and embrace our differences.
Being a leader at this company, means bringing smiles to the world
through our employees to our customers to our consumers. Ultradent
is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are a
global culture where differences are sought after, welcomed, and
embraced. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status. VEVRAA Federal Contractor: For more
information please contact us at Recruiting@ultradent.com.
Keywords: Ultradent Products Inc, Salt Lake City , Vice President - Product Supply Chain, Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!