Company: Westgate Resorts
Posted on: September 25, 2022
As the Activities Manager you will be planning and organizing and
comprehensive recreation programs and special events at the
resort.As the Activities Manager you will be:
- Provide direct supervision of the entire Activities/ Events
- Create, implement, and direct activity and special event
programs using themed concepts.
- Plan parties for owners, guests, and team member.
- Formulate an environment, which will increase team member
morale, motivation, and promote team spirit.
- Prepare departmental budget.
- Direct communication with Westgate vendors such as Resort
Recreation and Tourism Management (RR & TM), Orlando Dive, Hair
Ropes etc... In order to facilitate products, programs, and
services for Activities/Events.
- Interview applicants, verify references, and hire
- Inputs and reviews Kronos payroll system, and prepares RR & TM
- Set policy and procedures for department.
- Attend weekly staff meetings with department heads, supervisors
- Perform weekly staff meetings with department and prepare
- Responsible for inputting and updating the resort information
- Prepare supervisory reports for accidents and remain updated on
- Prepare weekly schedules, and update attendance records.
- Coordinate training for CPR and First Aid Training.
- Responsible for accurate inventory and purchasing of sports and
recreation related equipment.
- Responsible for purchasing items needed to maintain Kids
- Maintain weekly and monthly records of all inventories
purchased and distributed through the Activities/Events
- Maintain records of activity inventory and prepare them in
accordance with CFI and Westgate accounting departments.
- Remain updated on all recreation and sports equipment, game
room and outdoor recreation facilities to meet appropriate safety
- Responsible for canceling or shutting down various equipment
and activities/events when weather or other conditions pose a
safety hazard to participants.
- Prepare, design, order, and distribute marketing material for
resort, VIP, or team member activities/events.
- Serve as speaker/host at resort functions when called
- Supervises and analyzes recreational needs and resources.
- Other duties as assigned. -
- Excellent customer service skills
- 1+ years of experience in similar role with management
- Must be able to work weekends and holidaysAdditionally, the
person must possess and adhere to the following core values: -
- Integrity -
- Passion -
- Work Ethic -
- - - - - -Why Westgate?
- Discounted Epic Local's Season Ski Pass (while supplies
- FREE Ski & Snowboard and Mountain Bike equipment Rentals
- $2.00 in meals in Team Member Breakroom
- Comprehensive health benefits - medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Pet Insurance
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise,
resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.) -
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Westgate Resorts prides ourselves on the safety and health of
our team members against Covid-19 and follows all applicable laws
and guidelinesWestgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability status or any other protected status under
federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe
you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your
application or any part of the recruiting process, please email
with the job title and the location of the position for which you
are applying.PandoLogic. Keywords: Activity Manager, Location:
Alpine, UT - 84004
Keywords: Westgate Resorts, Salt Lake City , Activities Manager, Executive , Alpine, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!