UI Engineering Manager (Remote US)
Company: SUMMIT PARTNERS
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Career - - UI Engineering Manager (Remote US) Snap Finance
Remote Applyfor this job
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Financial Services
- Post Date: 10/27/2022
- Website: snapfinance.com
- Company Address: PO Box 26561, Salt Lake City, UT 84126, US
About Snap FinanceSnap Finance is a fintech company that
specializes in providing consumer financing and lease-to-own
purchase options. Job Description This position is for an
Engineering Manager in our Experience Engineering group. This group
manages all the experiences in Snap Finance for our Customer and
Merchants. We have multiple technologies (React, React Native,
Angular, GraphQL and Salesforce) being utilized to empower our
users and provide interactive and performant experiences. As a
Leader in this group, you will be responsible for tier 0/1 critical
systems, and guide your teams through the design, development,
testing, deployment, monitoring and analytics. You will have to
deal with challenges of high availability, low latency, and high
throughput. In addition, you will build and manage the tech
platform roadmaps, developing cutting edge experiences. You are a
true leader who is deeply interested in product design,
architecture, and you innovate relentlessly on behalf of our
customers as well as mentor our teams. The Job...
- Grow and develop a team of talented and motivated engineers
with high expectations around individual ownership and impact.
- Set direction for the teams, investing in key technologies and
technology roadmap and debt reduction practices to propel our
engineers to better outcomes.
- Ensuring milestones are met and keeping stakeholders
- Contribute with Hands on development (if needed) and PoC for
- Foster a healthy and collaborative culture that embodies our
core values. You'll love this job if:
- You enjoy mentoring and helping other engineers grow.
- You take pride of ownership in your projects, and you aren't
satisfied until your work is properly polished.
- You are tired of only building version 1s and yearn to continue
to develop on a feature set until you get it right.
- You have a strong need to create the next disruption in the
fintech world. You...
- 10+ years industry experience in software engineering, with
considerable experience building frontend experiences for web
- 1+ year(s) of people management/leadership experience.
- A strong understanding of SAFe Agile/ Scrum; you validate ideas
quickly and adjust as you learn.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and an ability
to articulate technical concepts clearly and succinctly.
- Hands on expertise in some of our core technologies:
- Generous paid time off -
- Competitive medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401K with company match
- Company-paid life insurance -
- Company-paid short-term - and long-term - disability
- L egal -coverage -and other supplemental options
- Pet insurance, free snacks, and fun events -
- A value-based culture where growth opportunities are endless
More--- Snap values diversity, and all qualified applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: SUMMIT PARTNERS, Salt Lake City , UI Engineering Manager (Remote US), Executive , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!